5.0 out of 5 stars Get on the Eurostar Now, 28 July 2006
This review is from: Cafe De Flore: Rendez (Audio CD)
I first heard this cd in Miami of all places in a little shabby chic french interior shop - as is the cool American way, they had the name of cd on display but alas they had sold out of copies. I wandered round the store for the next hour just to listen to the music and spent way too much money on stuff as I was blown away by what can only be described as being in Paris.

I won't list my favourites as they are ll my favourites each evoking a reaction and sending me down an avenue of longing, lost, love, lust you name it it's here. The only thing missing is the cafe and a Gitane casually hanging from my lips.......ah the freedom....

So if you want a taste of Paris without the travel grab this cd, if you want to act like a Parisian grab this cd or if you just love fab music this is for you. Don't blame me if it is on repeat for the next 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cafe De Flore, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Cafe De Flore: Rendez (Audio CD)
A beautiful, thoughtful film with great music. Makes the mind step a little out of the ordinary. One of the rare films that keeps you thinking about it weeks later.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Nov. 2014
ok

Cafe De Flore: Rendez
Cafe De Flore: Rendez by Various (Audio CD - 2003)