5.0 out of 5 stars Just Watch It
This film is hilarious. Even my boyfriend will grudgingly admit it. I grew up from the age of 11 with this film, probably watching it once every couple of months. This is a tradition that my sister and I still carry on. It just gets better with age!
Published on 16 July 2004 by Sally Child

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatable
When ordering this DVD there was no mention that it would not compatable on a DVD player in this country. Wast of money
Published 21 months ago by Lynne

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Watch It, 16 July 2004
This review is from: Troop Beverly Hills [DVD] [1989] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
80s fans will probably recognize many of the young troopers (from Jenny Lewis to Kelli Martin to Tori Spelling), and I'm sure pre-teen girls are sure to like the movie for it's silly story, young female cast, and the hilarious antics of Shelly Long. It's a great little movie, appeals to all age groups and has some genuinely amusing lines, which I often find myself subconsciously quoting. Talking of quotes, here's a funny one:
Phylis Nefler (Shelley Long): If we leave her here injured in the wilderness she may be ravaged by lonely mountain men.... Really lonely mountain men.
Ha ha ha! It still gets me! Believe me, it's a funny movie - well worth watching.

5.0 out of 5 stars A dvd i could not get in the shops, 20 Jun 2011
It is just what i was looking for as i could not get it in any of the shops
i have been after this dvd for years now and i love this film.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll smile all the way through the movie, 19 Mar 2010
Peter M. (Queensland, Australia) - See all my reviews
A superb light comedy that will leave you smiling long after you finish watching.I waited a long time to get this on DVD and am delighted with the quality even though it's an NTSC import. Excellent value through Amazon. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars TROOP BEVERLY HILLS, 29 July 2013
A. Lucas "bookworm" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
My daughters and I absolutely LOVE this film, and we wanted to introduce my 8 year old son to it. Sadly, he didn't share our enthusiasm... but then we hadn't expected him to - I just needed an excuse to buy the dvd and watch it again (and again). The film is pure fun, and Shelley Long is never better than in this role - the 80's outfits are a spectacle to behold, and the story never gets old. A firm favourite (with the females) in this house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another escapist movie that we love. Can Shelley's character survive a marriage breakup, 13 Nov 2014
Hunter (South Pacific) - See all my reviews
Another escapist movie that we love. Can Shelley's character survive a marriage breakup? Can she prove herself? Especially to her ex, who's now dating someone else? Will she retain her standing in High Society, can she add meaning to her existence by serving others?

She tries. And clashes head-on with vested interests who've clawed their way to the top and don't want any part of the 'silver spoon' newcomer. Clash or worlds, clash of cultures, call it what you will it's well worth the buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatable, 9 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 10 Jun 2014
Great film, been looking for this for ages. Delivered on time and perfect condition. Will be ordering more films from amazon in future.

1.0 out of 5 stars If i wanted to import from US i would have gone on a US site!, 17 Jan 2013
Dissapointed that I bought from a UK site, expecting the DVD to work and didnt see the [US import] part. Therefore I have bought a DVD which doesnt work due to the region code.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, 13 Oct 2014
The blurb should make it VERY CLEAR that it will not work on a DVD player that does not support Region 1 (USA). Most UK players will not play this disc which is a pity because it's a really funny film..

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, 25 April 2014
Nothing to do with the seller although it took over two weeks to come but no biggie, Sadly I didn't read the description correctly and ended up with a dvd that doesn't work here! Wrong region so sad love this movie and bought it for my daughter to watch if you can get one for here buy,its a good fun kids movie.

Troop Beverly Hills [DVD] [1989] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]