5.0 out of 5 stars Cheating
I gave it five stars because I like the Pozo Seco Singers,

Published on 16 May 2011 by Brian Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars copy
there are 3 D W cds all the same! I bought " take me back to Louisville" and then added "where do we go" , fooled by the bearded D W cover !" Forever Gold" Is also excactly the same EARLY recording as the pogo? singers , Dons early years.
Published on 4 Mar 2008 by Mr. John Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheating, 16 May 2011
Brian Williams (Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
I gave it five stars because I like the Pozo Seco Singers,

Although I like Don Williams and I have everything that he has recorded (that what I know of) And also some of the Pozo Seco Singers, the group that (Donny) Williams was part of. I think it is cheating when it states a CD is by Don Williams when it is the Pozo Seco Singers, Don did not develope the Don Williams style until he left the group. If it is the Pozo Seco Singers say so and if it is Don Williams, Say so.

This happens with other stars who were part of a group and they advertise a Best of.... album. One artist that comes to mind is Van Morrison singing 'Here Comes The Night' it was recorded by 'Them' not Van Morrison although he was part of that group.

It's just the record companies trying to get more money out of us by twisting the truth and making you buy a a song twice.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best., 19 April 2013
T. Hatchman "tina-Niko-Hatchman" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Where Do We Go from Here? (Audio CD)
Yet another fantastic CD of the Gentle Giant Don Williams. I have been a fan of this great man since i was 11 years old. This CD is packed full of his top hits. Yet another great CD to add to my collection

2.0 out of 5 stars copy, 4 Mar 2008
Mr. John Freeman (yorkshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love him, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Where Do We Go from Here? (Audio CD)
I absolutely love Don Williams so anything to do with him I am sure to love. Great songs from a great man

Where Do We Go from Here?
Where Do We Go from Here? by Don Williams (Audio CD - 2002)