Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£13.95+ £1.26 shipping

This CD picks up where their last praise CD, LET MY WORDS BE FEW, left off. Which is wonderful news since that CD was great.
This time around, the trio has each written one original song to add to the mix. The CD starts with "My Praise," written by Dan Dean, Dave Clark, and Don Koch. This song is a wonderful upbeat prayer hoping that my praise can, in spite of my weakness, be as majestic as nature in honoring God. "Only You" was written by Randy Phillips and offers praise to the only Person who is truly worthy of it. Shawn Craig's contribution is "What Kind of Love is This" which offers praise for the unfathomable love God has shown by saving us.
Of the remaining seven tracks, I was only familiar with three of them before I got this CD. "Here I Am to Worship" is fast becoming a standard. Personally, my new favorite praise chorus is the updating of "The Wonderful Cross," and I love listening to it here. And they close the CD with the modern hymn "How Deep the Father's Love for Us." The title of the CD comes from a Matt Redman song I wasn't familiar with "Lord Let Your Glory Fall." Rounding out the set is "Every Day," "Hallelujah (Your Love is Amazing)," and "Fall Down."
Fans of their first praise CD rejoice! This one will lead you to the throne in praise just as easily. With great song selection and beautiful music, it is a great addition to any modern worship collection.