5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect viewing
I only brought this DVD as I am a big Brendan Fraser fan, I think he is so sexy. I have to admit my rating is biased but I think that the story he is in is quite good and he shows off some of his more serious acting. I have no idea what the rest of the stories are as I haven't watched them but definetley buy this if you love BF as much as I do.
Published on 24 Feb 2010 by Twilight princess

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money.
These are short films. Unfortunately they should have been shorter. Five minutes each would have done. There are a lot of good DVDs out there; don't waste your money on this one.
Published 23 months ago by fishfooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect viewing, 24 Feb 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect crimes, 18 Oct 2009
This review is from: Perfect Crimes [DVD] (DVD)
This film was very dark, but gripped the imagination! Not quite what I expected, but it is sometimes good to have something unexpected!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., 28 Dec 2012

Perfect Crimes [DVD]
Perfect Crimes [DVD] by Steven Soderbergh (DVD - 2003)