4.0 out of 5 stars Fun With Noddy
Published on 19 Mar 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted.
This DVD says on it that the show is on channel 5 yet it is not the same as my daughter watches and the Noddy that is on channel 5 of a morning. I now have this DVD that she won't watch. False information. Not good.
Published 6 months ago by joanne

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun With Noddy, 19 Mar 2003
By A Customer
After discovering that my 2yr old as aquired a rather large obssesion with Noddy, I was delighted to see that they have released a second video. We brought on the first day of release and it has not yet come out of the video player! This video is fantastic! Noddy at his best. It is great to see that the old favourite characthers are returning, let's just hope that these new animated videos are the first of many. Perfect for pre-school children. Ten out of ten!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Noddy!, 15 Nov 2003
G. Carter (Alabama USA) - See all my reviews
My daughter fell in love with the 'Noddy' theme tune at 6 months. Now she's 13 months we got her her first video, mainly because we've moved to America and she was missing her daily dose of Noddy in the morning, but it's the best thing I've ever bought for her. She dances round the room to the music, runs to the TV to kiss Noddy and Big Ears. I had to get the English version...Noddy with an American accent just doesn't seem right to me... and why do they have to over dub everything? She loves it and I love it too...at least I can get on with some cooking or tidying while she's happily watching her favorite little man on TV!!
Noddy will always be a kids favorite and rightly so....I loved the 'old' Noddy as a kid, and I'm glad that my daughter can enjoy it after all these years!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect interaction for youngsters, 27 Jan 2004
By A Customer
A perfect video by far. I too became so engrossed. It is good to see the return of Noddy. Very colourful and a really good video. The solution to have a quiet afternoon with the kids - good for adults too.

5.0 out of 5 stars as a christmas present, 3 Oct 2011
A. R. Cramb "diy fan" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Noddy: Hold Onto Your Hat Noddy! [DVD] (DVD)
another noddy dvd that is going abroad as a christmas present i think this one will be as welll liked as all her other dvds

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistently good, 7 Feb 2009
DI (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Noddy: Hold Onto Your Hat Noddy! [DVD] (DVD)
I've bought pretty much all the Noddy DVD's for my son who loves them. He now itentifies with all the characters and raises his hand when Mr Plod comes on!! Will continue to buy as new ones come out

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Noddy: Hold Onto Your Hat Noddy! [DVD] (DVD)
This was also purchased for my little girl for Christmas although it hasnt been opened yet i am sure she will love it, like all the Noddy episodes!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted., 2 Jan 2014

Noddy: Hold Onto Your Hat Noddy! [DVD]
Noddy: Hold Onto Your Hat Noddy! [DVD] by Goldy Notay (DVD - 2003)
5.00