5.0 out of 5 stars Aaliyah-we miss u, 7 Jan 2003
This review is from: Miss You (Audio CD)
We all know that Aaliyah sadley died last year but her music is still being played and released to keep her name alive. in this new song 'Miss You' Aaliyah's stunning vocal talent is heard. It's a soulfull R&B track with the likes of Missy Elliott, DMX and Tweet appearing as a tribute on the video. This is another truely amazing track from, in my opinion, the best female R&B artist of all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its been too long......., 22 Feb 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Miss You (Audio CD)
What can be said about Aaliyah? Even from the grave she is making excellent songs and this is one of them. This song is very nice and is ironic in the fact that it is about losing someone, and she happens to be dead. I would recommend this song for anybodys memorial service! If you aren't used to Aaliyah's music then this song is a good one to listen to. It is a nice idea to release songs from artist's who are no longer with us. The video is also good, the beginning of the song is lovley but on the album the talking bit isn't on before this track. The frist time I heard it I was in tears. It is still hard to beleive that Aaliyah is no longer with us and it seems unfair that someone so young should be taken from this earth.
The lyrics are beautiul too. The questions that are raised in this song make you wonder what she is like (if there is an afterlife) and who is there with her? Is she the same? In my opinion I don't think it is my place to say she would of changed beacuse I am only a fan and did not know her personally.
The birds are also a lovley touch and the gutair in the backround makes this song very sentmental and sweet. The harmonies are typical Aaliyah work.
In conclusion, this song is one of the greats and deserves to well in the charts.
What else is there to say except buy this song! You won't regret it!--- Aaliyah 1979-2001

Miss You
Miss You by Aaliyah (Audio CD - 2003)