At first I saw the price and cringed. [...] in all for some cards! You gotta be kidding I thought.

After looking around, I found this (Amazon) the only place to buy them at this price. All other places were higher priced.
Then after receiving them and playing with them, I saw the price broken down. Let me explain.

Say 20 (approx)spent on these...
Published on 15 Jan 2011 by Alex Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Good to not environmentally friendly!
It arrives a bit like a Russian doll - a box within a box - 3 in all I think. Let's cut down on packaging and save a bit of money. Questions are good - very similar style to the original. Truoble is we've played it so much that we're getting used to the questions and now would like extra pack 2 - but I don't think there is one yet.
Published on 13 Nov 2011 by Kev The Ace

5.0 out of 5 stars Extend the life of the Articulate game wit this extra pack of cards., 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: Articulate Extra Pack 1 (Toy)

Say 20 (approx)spent on these cards. The first use we played with these cards for 3 hours. Each subsequent game lasts about the same.

We have had about 4 games now, so 12 hours use for 20. 1.66 per hour. For 6 people to have a great laugh, these days this works out pretty cheap! The more games we have, the better value they become.

In short, these cards are great value for money and it's nice to spend time with friends and family without the blooming TV on!

Would recommend if you love Articulate and (like us) know the original cards by heart!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the fun rolling on..., 14 Jan 2008
Robbie Swale - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Articulate Extra Pack 1 (Toy)
This set contains another set of cards to play the amazing, amazing description game. We'd got to the point where we'd played our original version of Articulate so much that we had done all the questions at least once, and had the best descriptions saved up in our memories! This pack means we can now continue to play it as if it's new. Hopefully they'll keep producing expansion packs so we can carry on enjoying...

5.0 out of 5 stars Articulate, 2 Feb 2009
Mr. Roger Lawrence (England) - See all my reviews
Articulate Extra Pack 1
Purchased a new pack of questions as we were beginning to know alot of the answers to the original pack. We play this game whenever the family all get together (8 adults in total) and we have had endless hours of fun with it. I can thoroughly recommend it but it is one of those games that is much better than you think it is going to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but Fun, 6 Mar 2010
M. Dolan "Archimad" (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Articulate Extra Pack 1 (Toy)
The title says it all, it is very expensive and you only get one box of cards but its great fun and extends the game so in my opinion worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Articulate extra cards, 15 Jan 2010
Gemma Perkins (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Articulate Extra Pack 1 (Toy)
highly entertaining game suitable for most people. Some of the cards seem to repeat / be similar to cards in the original game box. A little overpriced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harder than the originals!, 8 Jan 2010
S. Tawn (W. Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Articulate Extra Pack 1 (Toy)
We love articulate, but were getting slightly fed up as we'd come across most of the cards before. These cards are a little bit more challenging on the whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fun, 19 May 2010
R. Bevan (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Articulate Extra Pack 1 (Toy)
Best game ever - easy to get going and fun for everyone.
Has recent words, people etc in it, including random objects - makes for a fun evening with 4 people or more [is best].

5.0 out of 5 stars family fun, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Articulate Extra Pack 1 (Toy)
Having enjoyed the original game with the whole family from teenagers to OAPs, this new pack of questions will be give hours of fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars family game, 15 Jan 2012
This review is from: Articulate Extra Pack 1 (Toy)
realy good to have new questions, and stretch our knowledge. arrived in good condition and quickly. family really enjoyed this as we are having to work harder

5.0 out of 5 stars extra articulate, 11 Dec 2009
Lesley Ann Simmonds (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Articulate Extra Pack 1 (Toy)
Had been round the original box and the game was getting predictable and tired the expansion pack has definetly put the fun back in and you learn more as well need a new pack each year

ARRAY(0xa2686984)