Format: DVD|Change

on 23 December 2013
For my God son - I hope he enjoys it as much as I did and still do - Disney it is not
on 12 August 2014
Good film, little one loves it. Nice to have the 3d version too for the odd accasion
on 4 July 2016
Love this film, think it's definitely a must have! Arrived quickly and good quality
on 22 January 2004
I find that this is a wanderfull film.When I was in the cinema watching it , i cried a lot because I thought that nemo' s father would never find his soon, but finally he does.
The pictures are perfect and the plot is tipical of a kids film.
Nemo , is a different hero of cinema , but he is as real as a
child mind can imagine.The other fish , are also very important, and they laugh and do stupid things all the story .
The colours are very attractive , and this makes more interesting
and striking the film.
Finally I wuold like to say that watching this film is not like watching any other adult's film, but if you want to spend a funny story I recomned you to see.
on 14 March 2016
My first 3 d blu ray purchase and it blew me away. 3D Picture is simply stunning.
on 20 September 2015
Brilliant film for all the family. Loads of action and humour. Money well spent.
on 14 July 2015
Love this beautiful film. Lovely scenery, a bit of sadness and some great humour.
on 18 March 2015
Great movie which is extra fun in 3d, normal version supplied also so good value.
on 4 July 2014
My granson and I love it nemos the best watch it loads kids love it good dilevery
on 13 July 2015
Classic Disney Movie flick,awesome bluray transfer,a must in anyones collection.