on 9 June 2004
Whilst this collection of lullabies provides a reasonable mix of well-known and lesser-known lullabies, it can be rather monotonous. The accompaniments are all provided by keyboard without any 'real' instruments and so sounds quite synthetic. The singers are often 'over the top', singing as though they are performing a ballad on Pop Idol rather than trying to lull a baby to sleep! A disappointing purchase.
on 13 January 2007
This CD is hideous! It is like listening to the worst of Classic FM. Original music turned into 'soft focus slush'. They haven't even kept the original rhythm of the music. Had I had any inkling that it would be like this I wouldn't have bought it.
on 21 June 2006
Not exactly soothing! The music is too forceful and the singers sound like they're competing in X Factor! I'd stick to more traditional albums if I were you
on 29 April 2003
This CD has almost worn out our CD player - it's been played that many times. My children absolutely love it, and we have it on when they are reading stories before bedtime.
There's some beautiful little tunes on there - one or two I didn't know before and now I can't stop singing them!
A wonderful little bargain - we've also bought others in the Kootie Bear collection and they're all really good!
on 8 March 2006
Not the greatest cd from an adults point of veiw, but my son absolutely loves this cd. Unfortunately it got scratched but he still wants to listen to it so I am going to buy it again!!
on 27 April 2010
My baby really likes this cd and I too find it very relaxing. I find it particularly good in the car as tends to chill him out if he is grumpy, so I always bring on long car journeys. Overall I find this to be a lovely cd and good value.
on 4 February 2009
Children's Bedtime Lullabies
I bought this for my kids, it's great to entertain a young one or to send them to sleep at night!
on 8 March 2015
Thank very much.Very happy with the purchase.