Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 February 2007
If you are into the Steve Reich / Brain Eno vibe, you'll just love this rare gem. Paced over a whole hour, Aether takes you on a gently throbbing journey of hypnotic pulses that come and go like giant waves of cymbals and guitars. My album of the decade!
on 21 October 2013
Very enjoyable listening typicall Necks style, a long journey into their world of contemporary jazz, very relaxing and beatiful indeed.
on 24 November 2013
...... whatever aether is. I wondered where the Necks got their name from but after listning to ths I immediately realised it's about brass neck. This is self indulgent froth ! Amazon's star rating give 1 star as " I hate it" and 2 stars as "I don't like it". On that bais I've given it 2 stars because quite frankly it doesn't evoke strong enough feelings to justify 1 star - so actually in this instance 2 stars is actually worse than 1 star . If reverse psychology, contrariness or straightforward nuttiness leads you to decide to buy this album then please heighten your perversity by offering to pay double the asking price. If you're sort of normal - save your money or spend it on proper frippery like Brian Eno!