Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 December 2002
A good selection of strong songs set to a crystal clear, energetic sound. The CD takes the name from the hit UK single of the same name. Heaven, Sunshine and Calafornia Dreaming are
great tracks. As an old duffer of 34 I've been trying to find a CD that captures the power of the dance/trance sound that you can play in the car without feeling you're listening to the same two or three lines repeated over and over in between window rattling base thumps. This CD does it!
The songs are strong and catchey with a stylish modern pace.
The words work well without the modern backing as shown by the inclusion of a gentle ballard version of 'Heaven'.
After buying this CD I have moved on to Lasgo's 'Some Things' who are very much in the same vain.
on 8 December 2002
Being a fan of seriously heavy rock music, I surprised myself when I liked the single, heaven, so much so that I got the album, and to my surprise it is a very good one which is not just a load of thump thump dance music. The remixed version of heaven is also really good. All in all this is an album that I would reccommend to anyone as it has a mix of pop style and chill out style music in there.
on 4 October 2002
A fantastic album from a fantastic musical genius! Most commonly known for his recent release of the single Heaven, Dj Sammy has a lot more to offer. This album features some fantastic dance tracks and also includes several chill out tunes that are a must for any trance music addicts like myself. The songs on this album are guaranteed to get you singing and dancing the night away!!!
on 4 December 2015
Heaven by DJ Sammy is a memorable dance/trance collection of songs partially because of the classic music tributes in this music collection and the simultaneous uniqueness of the hits that embody a happy music spirit. For instance I do enjoy the original versions of Heaven by Bryan Adams and Boys of Summer by Don Henley, yet the brilliant remakes/music tributes of their songs on this collection give the music tunes an added distinctive spirit (there is also a music tribute of California Dreamin on this collection that is listed online to have also been performed by the Mamas and the Papas). Sunlight, Paradise of Love, and Paradise of Love are also some of the euphoric dance/trance hits on Heaven by DJ Sammy.
on 3 December 2011
Love it, reminds me of long summer days. Recommend. Bought it for my husband for the car as we already have it on mp3.
on 11 February 2003
It's an ok album if you're into Eurodance/Trance. Heaven is probably the best track though. A mixture of Dance and some more chilled songs.
on 14 January 2010
Already knowing tracks 'Boys of Summer' and 'Heaven' I was expecting something a little more upbeat but was not dissapointed. On the whole a good album. The Candlelight Mix (slow version) of 'Heaven' is a really nice version of the song and will appeal to your romantic side.
on 9 June 2012
I ordered DJ Sammy Heaven for my partner as she loves the album and her last one was to scratched to play anymore.
Delivery was prompt and came in very good order and packed well.
My partner is well chuffed
on 5 March 2014
Beautifully produced album. Inspired re invention of some classic songs. Although a classic album it still sounds fresh and contemporary. It's a regular for gym workouts for me.
on 7 November 2013
Bought this for my best friend as part of her bridesmaid gift for our wedding! Love that I can get all the music from amazon.co.uk that can no longer be bought in shops!