Add a touch of romance to your cooking with this delightful little dish!

COLOUR: CERISE RED
Approximate capacity : 0.24L
Mine have 'LE CREUSET, France' embossed on the unglazed bases.

I serve a smooth chocolate mousse in mine. One friend does baked mini chocolate sponge puddings, with an alcoholic twist!
Another friend presents these...
Published on 30 Jan 2004 by A Customer of AMAZON-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Valentine
Manufacturer has changed the size, therefore I have two the same, one very slightly bigger dish and the new one is slightly larger still. They do stack better, however, but that was not the point!

It arrived promptly, but I was horrified that postage cost more than the item. please do not presume that we want expensive next day delivery. I did not seem able to...
Published on 15 Mar 2010 by Mrs. M. L. Dimmick

4.0 out of 5 stars Go straight for the heart with this individual STONEWARE dish!, 30 Jan 2004
This review is from: Le Creuset Stoneware Heart Ramekin, 0.3 Litre, Cerise (Kitchen & Home)
Add a touch of romance to your cooking with this delightful little dish!

COLOUR: CERISE RED
Approximate capacity : 0.24L
Mine have 'LE CREUSET, France' embossed on the unglazed bases.

Another friend presents these dishes at engagement parties/wedding showers, romantically stacked with mini pink and white marshmallows!
Last night saw a dozen of these dishes packed with tri-coloured heart shaped pasta pieces, with an assortment of sauces to add in matching jugs, all stunningly set out on a crisp white tablecloth.

Full STONEWARE use/care instructions, on the outer cardboard sleeve.

A neat little dish, also available as a pair, in a lidded version and in BLUE, but the latter is now getting harder to find.

Le Creuset STONEWARE dishes cannot be used on direct heat and a removable sticker indicates this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plain and Simple but is the Shape really that Practical?, 7 Feb 2004
By A Customer
I pondered this but it is a dawdle - try an individual chocolate sponge with chunks of Cadbury's chocolate in the middle!
Easy to use, easy to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher!
No fading to the colour - look our for the blue one, too - my personal favourite, but increasingly hard to find!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 16 April 2012
Loob (Australia) - See all my reviews
These are adorable! I'm giving two as a wedding gift and I've decided to also keep two for me. :D
I think they will be perfect for individual souffles.

5.0 out of 5 stars I heart le creuset!, 3 Nov 2011
This is so cute, and perfect for one-portion starters and desserts -I have made soups, mini pies, baked eggs, all sorts in these, they are seriously lovely and also easy to clean!

5.0 out of 5 stars A quirky present that is also useful, 28 Oct 2010
S. Jeffery (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I love these ramekins. They were bought for me for my 30th birthday by some friends along with the casserole. Others have commented on the shape but I don't find them at all hard to clean (and I don't have a dishwasher). I have put individual portions of gratin dauphinoise in them on the savoury side as well as desserts such as creme brulee, apple sponges and soufflés.

I also have the Alessi heart shaped coffee spoons which, although small, work very well with the ramekins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little dish, 17 Mar 2009
Ms. A. Clarke (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is the perfect size for individual potato dauphinoise or pie's / mousse etc. Perhaps a little big for cheescake but can be used for soooo many dishes.

They look great, especailly for valentines!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Le Creuset, 14 Oct 2008
I bought these for a special meal (our anniversary) They are ideal for cooking a crumble, souffle etc in. You can't fault Le Creuset quality !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Feb 2009
Bought these as a Valentine's Day present, and managed to pull off a heart-shaped souffle first time round! Very impressive, and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars J'adore, 18 Feb 2014
I use these for everything! snacks, souffle's, creme brulee's, dips. ice cream. They're surprisingly deep and hold a lot, everyone always comments on them in the positive

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, beautiful ramekin, 28 Jun 2011
P. J. Woods "Woods" (UK) - See all my reviews
As far as heart ramekins go, I would say this is one of the best in the world. Excellent quality, renowned make and a real solid feel, and the colour in it is fantastic. My girlfriend loved it, hopefully will be cooking me lots of nice things in it :) Absolute bargain.

ARRAY(0xa1306780)