5.0 out of 5 stars the best imitation drill i've found
my husband found this product online for my 2 year old son's birthday. He follows daddy around everywhere when he's using any kinds of tools, pretending to drill, put screws into walls or hammer nails....i expect him to be a DIY expert soon!! As soon as he opened this his face lit up.
Published on 11 July 2009 by Mrs. L. Harkins

The kit itself was alright and our Granddaughter really likes the drill, she is only just two but really likes to see how things work.
Published 12 days ago by clare halliday

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the best imitation drill i've found, 11 July 2009
Mrs. L. Harkins "mum of two" (paisley, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill (Toy)
The carry case is perfect for a toddler, great size, easy to open latch and the plastic inserts make it easy to keep all the bits together. The pieces are easy to get out of the plastic too, my son does this himself. The pretend wood is very good, and my son has taught himself how to use the screw on nuts and bolts, or he hammers the nails into the holes in the plastic wood. I think it has taught him new skills, and is also great for his imagination. The drill itself is so realistic, the drill piece actually goes into the drill, so it looks as though it's going into whatever you are drilling. It doesn't hurt if the child tries to drill your leg or arm (!) and hasn't made any marks on my wall either. He isn't just so interested in the spanner or the saw, but i'm sure he'll find a use for them too. I would definately recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toolkit!, 16 Oct 2010
This review is from: BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill (Toy)
My little boy follows his Daddy around when he's doing DIY and mimicks him so when he got this he was just delighted. Everything in it is durable yet so child friendly (soft plastic, rounded corners etc). The drill works yet isn't too noisy as to scare a toddler. The case isn't too heavy either so my 2-year can carry it about without any bother. Would definately recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars budding engineer, 3 Dec 2010
This review is from: BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill (Toy)
Great for little boys wanting to 'help daddy'.
Realistic feel and use lets the child think they are really 'working'

5.0 out of 5 stars BOSCH Big Toolcase with battery operated drill, 6 Jan 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill (Toy)
My son had this for christmas, he had alot of toys but this is the one he played with most and still plays with it now, pretending to fix things. I think it is well made very strong and real-life like.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars - Ok, but pricey..., 10 July 2014
This review is from: BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill (Toy)
I very rarely write an "average" review for a product, but with this I wasn't 100% impressed, especially for the cost. There seems to be several 5 star reviews, but I think around 3.5 stars would be my fair review, mainly due to the cost.

I'd say three stars for the additional parts including the saw, hammer, the cream plastic "long" parts and the nuts and bolts, which are simple and basic plastic, they look as though cost around 50p to a 1 each.

The drill is good, but again, maybe a 3.5 or 4 stars for this. It's built ok, looks nice and I thought "ok, fair enough, little one may like this..." it's a nice drill and it's certainly ok for little ones...

The case it comes in is very good, rather sturdy and looks nice, so 4 or 5 stars for this.

Overall, once it was opened, I did consider sending it back, but the little one seems to like it very much which is the main thing and seems impressed, hence I've given it four stars. Three stars for the price though, as it should ideally be around 14 or 15...

Would I recommend it? Well, I'm sure your little one will enjoy it very much and be happy to play DIY all over the house, which is the main thing, but I think you may be left wondering why it cost so much...

3.0 out of 5 stars The case was scratched, it looked as though it had been sent back from someone else., 30 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill (Toy)
It is great toy. My 4 years old boy loves it. It jus one dissapointment that the light didn't work when I received it and I could not sent it back becouse it was a couple days before my sun's birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for little hands, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill (Toy)
My little grandson loved it and is very robust and safe should last forever and passed down to the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill (Toy)
My grandson loves the drill and is happily mending everything in sight. Seems quite robust so very pleased.would recommend. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit...., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: BOSCH Big Toolcase With Battery-operated Drill (Toy)
...with my grandson. Now he can help his Dad repair the new house! Quality & sound good. I would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›