4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying for 8:39 minutes of Ļt's a long way there, 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: LITTLE RIVER BAND - DEFINITIVE COLLECTION (Audio CD)
Australia is our nearest neighbouring country but I could only source this CD online from the UK!. Really brought it for the long version of my favourite LRB song "It's a Long Way there". Their best song from the early days before their material started to become too much like easy listening. Great guitar work from Ric Formosa and incredible harmonies. Fantastic song. This compilation includes a few more songs from those first few CDS, "Curiosity killed the cat", and "Ėmma""so a bit of bonus compared to other best of's. Shame that "Witchery" isn't included - another good rocker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album,, 15 April 2013
This review is from: LITTLE RIVER BAND - DEFINITIVE COLLECTION (Audio CD)
I love this album - it has most of their best songs, and a great variety, from rockin' to ballads. For me, they are one of the best things to come out of Australia - and I'm a Kiwi, so that's saying something! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars L.R.B, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: LITTLE RIVER BAND - DEFINITIVE COLLECTION (Audio CD)
This album is better than I expected, some songs I remember and bring back many memories, some of the others I forgot about and brought a smile to my face, highly recommended for you music lovers

LITTLE RIVER BAND - DEFINITIVE COLLECTION
LITTLE RIVER BAND - DEFINITIVE COLLECTION by Little River Band (Audio CD)