Format: Audio CD|Change

Any initial disappointment I felt when I discovered that this album was filled was standards didn't last long. The songs have all been covered many times before – some more than others, though Dolly was careful not to repeat any of the songs that appeared on her first Christmas offering, Once upon a Christmas, which she recorded with Kenny Rogers.
Dolly's exuberant personality makes itself evident on such joyous songs as Jingle bells, which never sounded so much fun. I really want to jingle thos bells when I hear Dolly sing that song. With a country church congregation on First Noel and Joy to the world, and a children's chorus on Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer and Santa Claus is coming to town, Dolly brings many elements to this Christmas album. We three kings is another stand-out track here and (along with Jingle bells) is my favorite.
Dolly clearly loves Christmas and enjoyed making this very upbeat album. With so many familiar songs full of Christmas cheer, this is a great party album.
on 14 December 2012
I was lent this a couple of years ago and my daughter and I just loved the simple sentiments from Dolly and the beautiful singing. Now my daughter has a daughter so bought it for them and they love it too!
on 2 February 2015
Love this...we heard it on holiday on our recent cruise. ..brings back loads of great memories. ..makes me smile every time I play it...an anytime cd
on 31 December 2014
My 2 fav things combined... Dolly and Christmas! Great cd... Great voice... With a few cheesey songs thrown in for the kids!
on 13 January 2010
Christmas songs and carols sung by Dolly as you drive along in the snow of Dec 2009! The first nowell and jingle bells-beautiful and as for rudolph-excellent all with Dolly's laughter and chatter!
on 20 August 2014
Not a great Xmas album from dolly,but still a great Xmas album and a lot better than the Xmas rubbish nowadays
on 9 January 2015
A lovely Christmas album, a bit of old and a bit of new. Only Dolly Parton could get the balance right.
on 4 August 2014
a bit of Christmas dolly does you good. bought it for the wife, gets the Christmas spirit started
on 24 August 2013
Some great Christmas cheer that will make you smile, good old fashioned happiness. A must to cheer you up at the festive season
on 17 January 2015
I bought this for my wife , I was very impressed with it. She was overjoyed.