5.0 out of 5 stars British Pop at its best!
If you're looking for an album you want to dance to, sing to, chill out to, driving in your car to, or you're just looking for some good music then look no further than Blue's excellent new album.
Their voices are absolutely amazing, and unlike most boy bands you can actually tell which one of them is singing...I.e they're all individual and don't sound the...
Published on 22 Nov 2002 by Miss C L Watson

3.0 out of 5 stars There Is Only One Love On The Album
Published 19 months ago by Jordan Ridgway

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, 22 Sep 2003
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
As a young grandmother with two daughters and a teenage grand-daughter all with various tastes in music we definitely have one thing in common we All think 'Blue' are BRILLIANT!! 'The One Love' album for me was brilliant some very haunting songs and well sung by all. The guys have unique voices and are brilliant live this album is a must for anyones collection!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A repeat of the last release, 10 Nov 2002
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
No one could doubt that this is a Blue CD. Many of the songs seem to be rehashed from the previous CD, with the band members very much recognisable in their singing. Having said that, if you enjoyed the first CD, then you will enjoy this. There are a few songs which make it worth buying, namely One Love, Sorry seems to be the hardest word (with Elton John) and Supersexual. I'm still singing along to it, several days later. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars All Rise... Again!, 2 April 2003
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
Well, no mistaking it's a Blue album! The boys have certainly created a distinctive sound for themselves - funky R n' B/pop with very catchy hooks mixed with some superlative ballads. Basically, this album lives up to the promise shown by their first album 'All Rise', and whilst (in my opinion) none of the songs have the same immediate impact as the brilliant 'All Rise', the boys' voices have matured fantasically, as has their song-writing.
'One Love' is just typical Blue and needs no introduction, 'Ain't Got You' is a perfect slice of their laid-back, funky style, 'Riders' ridiculously catchy with a really rocky drive to it and 'Supersexual' is just smooooooooth! On the ballad front, I'm in love with 'Sorry Seems To Be...' where Lee gets to showcase his particularly fine voice and 'Don't Treat Me Like A Fool' is another well-executed slowie. I also really like 'Like A Friend', which has some really touching lyrics.
Just one question - why did they release 'U Make Me Wanna', which is probably one of the weaker tracks on the album??? Aaah well, some mysteries will never be solved but take nothing away from this brilliant album!

3.0 out of 5 stars There Is Only One Love On The Album, 10 Jan 2013
Jordan Ridgway "Sfincks" (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
Only two of this group for me have any possiblity of continuing a career... At the time I never really got into the hype around them and never will, as with all "boy bands" I believe the hype is overdone to hide discrepancies in the product as a group. . The songs however are reasonably well performed and have longevity as staple tunes of the period, whilst not being as powerful as impact as those on their previous album All Rise.

The only saving grace on this album is their duet with Elton John, "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word", forever generating the memory of the boys at the time stating they were amazed at Elton's capability of laying down his parts in one take... Of course he is and was at the time a well seasoned musician and performer, unlike themselves!

5.0 out of 5 stars blue is my favorite team, 17 July 2004
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
We are from egypt.I and my sister love blue soooooo much .I love specially (Duncan) and my sister also love him because he is very handsome and He has a great voice.
I and my sister saw the songs of blue only on the television .We couldn't buy their albums because the albums aren't available in our country.
We wish to all the members of blue all the great success and with our best wishes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Follow up, 18 Nov 2002
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
This album is much more personal than All rise, maybe because they wrote most of the tracks themselves.I especially like the song U make me wanna & supersexual. They are just getting started and if the quality keeps getting better for every album they make, who knows where these guys will be in just 3years. Keep up the good work you are not there yet guys, but one day, sooner or later...

5.0 out of 5 stars i love blue, 29 Mar 2005
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
i'm somya i'm iraqian girl but i live in jordan me,my friend aya,my sister danya, my brother,we love blue soooooooooooooo much aya's favourite is duncan danya's is lee mine is both of them we love all blue's songs my spicial is breath easy and sorry seems to be the hardest word
i looooooove youuuuuuu blue

5.0 out of 5 stars One Love, 28 Oct 2003
This review is from: One Love (Audio CD)
Blue are an excellent example of how 'boy band' music should sound. Surely they can only get better!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

One Love
One Love by Blue (Audio CD - 2002)