5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly funny!
Published on 3 Mar. 2005 by Sammi

3.0 out of 5 stars a mixed bag
filmed in 2002 in front of a packed wembley arena,lee evans again gives his all and sweats his soul out as he delivers rapid fire stories,silly little jokes and a song backed up with the london choir,all good in general,but maybe too much of a good thing as this show clocks in at a few minutes shy of two hours so there is alot to take in.

Lee evans is a quirky...
Published on 30 May 2007 by sean paul mccann

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly funny!, 3 Mar. 2005
Sammi (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Evans: Wired and Wonderful - Live at Wembley [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
I've never really liked Lee Evans' comedy that much before having only seen him in comedy programmes rather than doing stand-up but I was forced to watch this by friends and it was so incredibly funny, I swear I have never laughed that much before! The jokes are so brilliant that I was still laughing at some 5minutes after they'd been told and we had to keep rewinding it!
Even if you don't think you will like this I promise you you will! Buy it now because you'll never find anything funnier!

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll go To 'Evan And Back, 4 Oct. 2005
I am a huge stand up comedy fan, and borrowed this dvd from my brother. I was very impressed By Lee Evans, by his amazing energy on stage, his very funny jokes, and after watching it, the feeling that he loves every single one of his fans.
This dvd has stand up comedy, a great song, written and sung by Lee Evans, part accompanied by the London Choir, and his famous version of Bohemian Raposody. Whatever You pay for this dvd, consider it value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Evans is the best comedian, 17 Dec. 2002
D. L. Morfett "muffet" (Dunstable, Bedfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If I could give this any more than 5 stars then I would! I went to see this show live. It was absoultely amamzing. As is this DVD. My family and I didnt stop laughing the whole time. Its 2 hours of new stuff, so definately worth watching for that reason. Its just as funny as any of his previous shows, if not funnier. Lee goes through the subjects of holidays, travelling, with an especially funny sketch about the captain of the plane doing his DVT (deep vein thrombosis) exercises!!! He also talks about argueing with women, women keeping carrier bags in drawers, jump starting a car with a woman and many other subjects (not all to do with women!) The end of the show is absolutely amazing. Lee goes off, then comes back, on his piano, accompanied by the City of London Choir. He also brings on his dad, to sing a solo,then play the saxaphone. Lee gets pretty emotional, and bows down to him. As I remember, he got 4 standing ovations, genuinely deserved. Included on the DVD is his performance of his now trademark Bohemian Rhapsody. There is also a black and white, behind the scenes extra, following the lead up to the show and the rehearsals with the choir. You will definately enjoy this if you buy it, especially if you saw the show, or are just a Lee Evans fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Evans @ wembley- Fantastic!, 9 Jan. 2004
S. Watts - See all my reviews
This is an ABSOLUTE MUST SEE for fans of Lee Evans,or even if your not, buy it anyway! I bought it the other day and it is absolutely great! It had me in fits of laughter all the way through.It contains a seperate section on the dvd containing the fabulous "Bohemian Rhapsedy" sketch he did which is awsome! He also uses brand new,never heard material which i can guarentee will have you laughing yourself stupid! It has a fantastic ending to his gig using a chior followed by a standing ovation for his performance.Also contains a behind the scenes "fly-on-the-wall documentary of his gig at Wembley. 2 hours of hilarious stand up comedy plus his "Bohemian Rhapsedy" sketch makes Lee Evans Wired and Wonderful Live at Wembley definately worth its money.its a 100% must buy for fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars The funniest stand-up i've ever seen!!!, 28 Jun. 2004
P. Bennett "peab999" (UK, Rochester.) - See all my reviews
Until recently i knew very little about Lee Evans and his stand up comedy but since watching this DVD i've been desperate to add to my comedy collection. This is by far the funniest stand up comedy i have seen and i genuinly laughed through the entire performance. I've been to gigs in the past and they're always funnier when you're actually there. In that case if i had been at Wembley i would simply have died laughing. He makes hilarious jokes about everyday activities making it so easy to relate to. His 'physical comedy' as it is known is histerical and if you're in need of a good laugh i seriously reccommend buying this. It is pure quality and it's no wonder why he is probably one of the biggest comedians of all time.

4.0 out of 5 stars The biggest comedy gig ever !, 31 Aug. 2004
By A Customer
As the back of the case boasts this is the biggest comedy gig ever, therefore you expect Lee Evans to be on cracking form. For the most part he is, his facial expressions alone can bring the house (or stadium) down. The first hour is pure comedy gold with the topics of Evans' jokes being hilariously varied. However, after this he fills half an hour with, in my opinion, quite tedious jokes about how men and women are different. Now don't get me wrong, some of these jokes are hilarious, I just feel he stays on this topic for far too long. But that's just half an hour of an otherwise brilliant 2 hours of comedy. If you like Lee Evans then buy this - this is the ultimate Lee Evans experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Stitches & Tears galore!!, 5 Mar. 2003
Having never watched Lee Evans before, I decided to pick up this DVD whilst in a shop one day. My other half was at work, so I thought I'd sit down and give it a go. Within minutes of it starting, I was choking with laughter on my glass of water and spitting out my lunch all over the place!! My absolutely favourite bit was when he went back into his house looking for his keys and then forgetting why he came back in!! Also, you can't but agree with him when he talks about women navigating in the car!!
I don't know why I've never come across Lee Evans before, but I'm so glad I have now, I'm in the process of buying the rest of his gig videos!!
Trust me, if you don't buy this DVD, you will seriously be missing out on the sort of comedy that appeals to absolutely everybody!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lee evans wired and wonderful, 5 Sept. 2003
This was my first ever DVD i have watched of Lee Evans and he had me in stitches from the off. Hes energy, facial expressions and different voices had me rolling around the floor in laughter, and the stories and jokes that he tells are brilliant. Since watching this DVD i have bought several other Lee Evans titles and must say, this one had me laughing the most, dont get me wrong there all funny, but this one made me laugh so much it hurt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comic gold!, 18 Nov. 2003
O. G. Jolliffe (MARLOW, BUCKS England) - See all my reviews
I was lucky enough to see Evan's Wired and Wonderful show when he played in Wycombe. That was just an amazing night, I have never laughed so much in all my life and actually being there made it all the more funny, not to mention as it was a minor gig compared to the Wembley one he did some test material and overall it was nearly a three hour show.
I will review the DVD version however. It is still very funny. Lee is a comic master. His material, like Peter Kay is so relatable it's scary and that makes it all the more hilarious. Lee is one of those stand ups who can have me in tears of laughter, it's great British comedy while remaining universal and not being too British.
There is also the usual showending musical number and in this case there is a special guest, Lee's dad Dave. You'll be laughing till it hurts I garuantee.

4.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 13 Aug. 2005
R. Garner "chocolatesecrets" (Leics, UK) - See all my reviews
im not normally one for buying comedy on dvd but i thought with the prospect of going to uni and having much needed breaks from coursework i thought i would buy this dvd. i couldnt wait till uni though, and put it in when i got back from a brilliant 2 week camp in essex.
i have never cried from watching comedy before but i dont think i stopped when watching mr evans! the bit about the aeroplane captin was great!!
im saving up for the next dvd as i type

Lee Evans: Wired and Wonderful - Live at Wembley [DVD] [2002]