Format: DVD|Change

on 5 November 2003
My 3 years old son received the tape as an early Christmas present from his nan. No way to keep it away from him until then. It became his favourite Winnie the Pooh film and we cannot stop him from watching it again and again and again... Even my 9 month old son has taken to it and it's a pleasure to watch him
'dancing' in rythm to the songs. I even surprise myself by joining in while cleaning the house. We are having great fun and
Christmas has definitively entered our house.
If you are not yourself a fan of Winnie the Pooh, you won't be able not to love it and it is surely one of the best Christmas present for all, kids and family which will be treasured over the years to come.
A VERY MERRY POOH YEAR TO ALL!!!
on 9 December 2003
This is a must for all lovers of pooh and friends. I loved pooh bear as a child and my kids are catching on after watching this dvd. Its a good old fashioned tale of how friendship is more valuable that the materialsim sometimes associated with this time of year. There are 2 interactive games included which should keep younger kids busy for an hour or two as well, plus lots of extra bits and bobs. It really is good value for money as its the kind of thing kids will watch again and again.
on 5 October 2008
Lovely opening credits with a snowy scene leading to the House at Pooh Corner, leads into reminiscence of an earlier Christmas, then into an older film where Pooh has forgotten to add his request to the Christmas list. I prefer the older cartoons. The voices are much better. Then another newer film. Not very long but gives you a warm fuzzy feeling no matter how old you are.
on 13 October 2011
I like Winnie the Pooh and my son and I enjoyed this DVD.
My son is 3 and we don't really watch a lot of TV at home. However, I do play some DVDs once in a while, and he did like this!
Sometimes kids may not like a DVD when they watch it for the first time (this is always true for my son), but when they see it a second and a third time, it becomes familiar and they start asking for it!
on 27 April 2011
Bought this for my Grandson for Christmas and he loves it! He is still watching it and it is now Easter time. Great transaction with this seller.
on 22 October 2015
Disc scratched and damaged and didnt work highly dissapoinred
on 20 March 2014
Bought for 3 yr old nephew and kept him happy for all day christmas. Makes a great gift for anyone who loves ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTMAS ... at any age! Fast delivery and all in one piece when received a definite must ! LOVED IT !
on 14 January 2014
Bought for my 2 year old grand daughter who has only recently been introduced to Pooh bear. She loves it especially as it was coming up to Christmas time when I bought it. Beautiful to look at with a lovely story. Highly recommend.
on 21 December 2011
My grandson loves playing hide and seek, so this book is ideal. The illustrations are easy to follow for him, and I can build on the story, as he lifts the flaps.
It is a firm favourite in this house !!
on 1 September 2015
A great festive film for all Winnie Pooh or Christmas fans. My 23 month Grand Daughter loves it but doesn't yet understand about Christmas she loves it for the Pooh characters.