Format: DVD|Change
Price:£7.65+ £1.26 shipping

on 6 December 2009
This DVD features nearly two hours of orchestral music with visits to some of Europe's most spectacular locations including two beautiful castles in the Dordogne near where Andre spent much of his holidays as a child and his own castle in Maastricht.

Ballade
Salut d'Amour
Adagio G-Moll
Aria [From Madame Butterfly]
Aimer [From Romeo and Juliet]

Andre sits crossed legged by the fire and tells us something about his early life and musical influences. A very relaxing and soothing programme. Region free/NTSC compatible players.
on 22 January 2010
It was great to know something of Andre Rieu's background and I found this video did partly do that. It had some beautiful music e.g. Romance from The Gadfly which one could relax completely and enjoy sitting with one's eyes closed. Although it was not as 'energetic' as some of his concerts - I am slowly collecting his DVD's and CD's as well, but thoroughly enjoyable for all that.
on 1 September 2010
Bought various Andre Rieu DVDs for my 90 year old aunt - she is absolutely over the moon with all of them -adores anything this man does. She listens/watches them every evening and says this is what is keeping her alive! A huge success.

Be warned though that 'Dreaming' is in black and white which was a surprise but much loved all the same.
on 10 January 2012
I find when i listen to his dvd recordings i close my eyes and i am dreaming. As he plays certain music i am transported to another world of my own,when you watch his facial concentration you see he is in a world of music and passing it on to those who wish to be part of the love of music.last year i heard him on the tv and since then i have 12 dvd's and i never get tired of watching them and i have my favourites in the orchestra why not it does for me i am 72 yrs old.
on 17 February 2013
Andre Rieu fans will love this DVD. Beautiful music for relaxing. Particularly good for lovers of relaxing music, rather than waltz music. Delighted with this DVD, will enjoy for years to come.
on 2 February 2012
as ever this c/d makes wonderful listening, very relaxing, we never find any of his music (even though some are repeats) any thing but good for the spirit. BJC
on 7 July 2013
A bit different from the usual Andre Rieu DVDs but none the less enjoyable. In fact it was good to see a different format. I really enjoyed it.
on 26 November 2013
I could never choose which dvd of Andrew Rieu I like best as they are all great and I watch them over and over again
on 4 November 2015
yes another great dvd from andre rieu
on 5 November 2014