on 26 March 2004
Although this product is relatively cheap I was disappointed with it.
I wanted someting to produce CD cover inserts. I found this product to be very basic and inflexible. I was able to import graphics and amend text, but only in a very limited way. In particular there was no facility to insert text on the spine of the label - a must have for me.
on 24 March 2004
Despite this product being quite cheap, I felt that I was the Dummy for buying it.
I wanted something that would allow me to produce a CD insert.
I was disappointed to find that the software was inflexible, and most importantly, would not allow any text on the spine - not too easy to find stuff in the rack.
on 13 February 2007
I read the other reviews before buying this cd-rom, but as it seemed to be just about the only software available, and it was SO cheap, I decided to buy it anyway.

I must say it's not as bad as the others said. Yes it's basic, but that's what it says on the tin. It's not really inflexible as there are SO many templates in there, and there's always one that you can manipulate to suit your needs. Although it can be a touch cumbersome to work with, I have got some excellent results.

Also contrary to what the other reviewers said, there IS a facility to put in text on the spines of the covers, only you have to search through all the many templates to find one that has it on already.

The only downside is that once you've found a template that suits your needs, you can only save one piece of work onto it. If you try to save another, it overwrites the previous one.

But all in all, for the money, a great buy!
on 14 December 2013
Maybe my expectations were a trifle to high from previous For Dummies stuff but this. No real word art, no examples of bending to follow the curvature of the disc. If you had sheets that were more than 2 circles one above the other forget it. Anything This disc showed I already new and had known for many years. Sorry to say I was really disappointed with it