5.0 out of 5 stars Brushfire Fairytales
I bought this album after buying 'In between dreams' Needless to say I was not dissapointed by this purchase. From start to finish, the album is amazing acoustic songs, and is lyrically speaking, fantastic. Johnsons style is very relaxed, and after a few songs you will find yourself immensley relaxed and immersed in the music. There are no real weak tracks on the album,...
Published on 25 Sep 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY IF YOU LISTEN ON A PC>
Copy received will not play on a PC, apparently it is designed like this. My PC is my primary listening equipment and can only listen to this CD in the car. Music is great as usual but will not buy any more Jack Johnson CD's.
Published 5 months ago by P Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Brushfire Fairytales (Audio CD)
What a wonderful cd takes you to the warm sunny days in Jamaica and the lovely people who live there just as warm as the climate! Strongly recommend enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Brushfire Fairytales (Audio CD)
One of my personal favourite Jack Johnson albums, I loved it so much I bought my sister a copy as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chill out listening, 6 Oct 2012
I now own 4 of Jack Johnson's albums, as every song is great to listen to. I'm normally into trance and rock, but was looking for something to chill to and his music is great! I usually buy on a track by track basis, but his albums are the rare case where every song is good in its own right.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Brushfire Fairytales (Audio CD)
such an amazing CD - loving your work Jack. so many amazing mornings, all started off with this beauty. second to none. absolutely mind blowing.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 7 Nov 2011
I'm a big fan of Jack Johnson and love this CD! Laid back music, great voice, good quality album. Really good stuff :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great disc, 30 Aug 2011
I already had 2 disc by Jack johnson so when I saw this I was eager to buy it. I wasn't disappointed it was just as good as the others. It's easy listening, very relaxing and just the thing for unwinding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome artist's roots, 5 Mar 2010
This review is from: Brushfire Fairytales (Audio CD)
I bought this album recently. I have all Jack Johnson's other albums but for some reason didn't buy his first album until last.
Anyway, this album is awesome. I still prefer 'On and On' and 'In Between Dreams' the most but this is a great album.
Jack Johnson at his best. Back to his roots.

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good listening experience, 21 Mar 2009
This review is from: Brushfire Fairytales (Audio CD)
I was going to buy In Between Dreams but the Reviews changed my mind; I am very happy with Bushfire Fairytales and may even buy his latest too. Each song is worthy and together they created an extraordinary listening experience of enjoyably calming moments.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite albums..., 5 Feb 2004
This review is from: Brushfire Fairytales (Audio CD)
Found out about Jack at the same time as Ben Harper while on my gap year in Australia from a French girl..!
He is so good - the perfect music to unwind to and simply chill out. As a student ive got to do a fair bit of work (occasionally) and throwing on Jack helps me to get through it.
Flake is one of my favourite tracks and automatically became an anthem for me, and of the others, there isnt one track that you would need to skip.
Really recommend to any fan of Ben Harper or anyone that appreciates accoustic driven playful yet at the same time honest vocals and just a lovely sound

4.0 out of 5 stars uk is the best, 20 Oct 2005
D. Davidson "electronic music listener." (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
great album, nice easy listening, however, th uk release is cheaper and has two live tracks that the "import" does'nt. So buy this cd as it's great - yes, but stick with uk release.

Brushfire Fairytales
Brushfire Fairytales by Jack Johnson (Audio CD - 2002)