Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 September 2004
This collection hosts a selection of Ace of Base chart releases as well as a few randomly selected album tracks. Totally useless for hard-core fans who already own the albums and not really much good to general appreciators who will miss out on some great chart hits not accounted for here. Buy the "Singles of the 90s" album by Ace of Base instead, not forgetting there many other unique albums as well.
on 4 December 2002
The Collection boasts some of Ace of Base's best work from their first 3 albums. The majority of the songs need no explanation, classics like 'All that she wants' and 'Beautiful life' are pop perfection which contribute to why the group's music is so popular.
This CD, however, fails to wholly capture the whole Ace of Base sound. There are glaring omissions. Fans will wonder why 'Don't turn around', 'Living in danger' and 'Life is a flower' are missing. These were some of the group's biggest singles yet weaker album tracks like 'Tokyo Girl' and 'Cecilia' are included here.
I'd personally recommend 'Singles of the 90s' for a true collection of Ace of Base's best work.
on 25 March 2008
I would have to agree with "torybiker" in that if you are buying a Ace of Bass best of cd go for The Singles Collection. I saw this CD was on offer and bourght it to replace my copy of the Singles Collection which is heavily scratched and no longer playable. I have been dissapointed with it (not just with missing songs but different versions of the songs) and I wish I had spent the extra cash and got a new copy of the singles collection (or taken more notice of the reviews).
on 29 October 2013
Came by post and on time, well packed. Love their music and play it a lot at home, reminds me of my younger days
on 25 August 2014
Great selection of tracks for the 90's nostalgic s out there like myself, however, a number of the bands signifigant tracks are missing. I believe this is due to copyright, but it should still be noted
on 28 February 2013
Needed urgent replacement and it came next day just as described brilliant !I would use it again and again and again
on 1 December 2015
not what I was expecting , but still good if u r a bit of a fan
on 19 January 2015
a blast from the past! perfect Christmas present for a 28yr old
on 19 February 2016
My best CD. Thank you soooo much.
on 9 January 2016
brings back the good old days