4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun
This is a nice, simple game that our 5-year old enjoys playing with us. It is easy to learn and children get a reward quickly during play. Just enough fun value to keep the grown-ups awake too. Just make sure they count all the teeth before putting it away again as there aren't any spares.
Published on 5 Jan. 2006

2.0 out of 5 stars bed broke
My daughter received this for Christmas and although the game is ok and quite fun the main thing about it is the magic bed. within 1/2 an hour it was broken and I could not fix it. There is a disclaimer about the bed so I assume I cannot get it replaced. played with once - not so great.
Published 21 months ago by Tori

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 5 Jan. 2006
By A Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun with the Fairy, 20 Mar. 2004
This review is from: The Magic Tooth Fairy Game (Toy)
Seriously good fun for the whole family. Very easy to set up and quick to play. We usually play 2-3 times in a row and the children don't get bored of it. They also love to magically get the coins from under the pillow. Very popular in our house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughters !!!, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Magic Tooth Fairy Game (Toy)
I am now an expert at this game thanks to my 5 year old granddaughter who has one at home as well. She knows all the rules and every word on the board so no cheating by me. A good entertaining game.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old loves this game, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Magic Tooth Fairy Game (Toy)
We bought this game for our 6 year old daughter who had seen it advertised on one of the kids channels on TV and as she was coming up to losing her own first tooth we decided to treat her to the game for Christmas. Needless to say it went down well and she loves playing it with her little sister and us.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best game my grandchildren ever had, 11 Oct. 2006
E. M. Jepson "Eileen Jepson" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic Tooth Fairy Game (Toy)
My daugher usually tells me which presents to buy for my grandaughters aged 4 and 6 but as soon as I saw this game I knew it would be ideal.
It is a fantastic game. after 6 months they are still inviting friends around to play - parents are asking where they can purchase it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved the game, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Magic Tooth Fairy Game (Toy)
Great game and children love it. Good game to play with the kids
Good Christmas present or birthday present from 4 years upwwards

2.0 out of 5 stars bed broke, 15 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The game of this Christmas, 25 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Magic Tooth Fairy Game (Toy)
Bought this game for our nearly 6 year old for Christmas after it had appeared on her Christmas list (she had seen it on an advert on Milkshake). It really was the game of Christmas, fun and really simple to play. Even our 3 year old was asking to play it again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 2 May 2014
This review is from: The Magic Tooth Fairy Game (Toy)
My little girl loves this game. She loves fairies and as she is seven years old she is just at that time in her life when she keeps losing teeth so the game is relivant!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this game, 2 Jun. 2007
J. Mack (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic Tooth Fairy Game (Toy)
Have just purchased this game. My 6-year old girl loves it. She was very intrigued to see how a tooth disappears under the pillow and a coin appears, she thinks it's very clever. I played it with her a couple of times frst but since then, she got her 8-year old brother to play and even played by herself. She can't wait for her friends to come round so they can have a go!

The Magic Tooth Fairy Game