on 20 February 2011
I'm not one for playing on the playstation but I got this game for my birthday because I'm a pink panther fan, I absolutely loved this game played it for hours me and my friends had hours of fun. I especially liked the train level which is the first level. Great childhood memories.
on 10 December 2005
This is an excellent game. Brilliant graphics (for a PSone). Outstanding funky soundtrack. excellent simple gameplay. My 7year old son & 4 year old daughter love playing this game as much as I do. It's such a refreshing change to playing a game that doesn't involve crawling about a sewer waiting to crack someone over the head with a crowbar.
Can't go wrong for a few quid either. Buy it