5.0 out of 5 stars Catch babies attention from day 1!
This lovely double sided book comes folded so will stand up on it's own, or can be attached to the side of a cot. One side is full of black and white images (with touches of red), whilst the other side is full of coloured images with various activities to interest baby. My son didn't really pay that much attention to the black and white images (though I worked hard on...
Published on 1 Sep 2008 by Pompom

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice illustrations however the supporting material feels a bit cheep.
I bought this for a friend and i was disappointed with the fact that it wasn't folded as shown on the picture. I had to create a fold in the middle so it looks like its in the picture and this things should not be done by a human hand but with a machine for better precision. Also it would have been good if each square was separated with a stitch. Apart from that the...
Published 1 month ago by Hackney girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Baby, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
Bought this for our little boy for his moses basket, it was delivered quckly, fits well and he loves staring at himself inn the mirror. Love the way it also folds down into a little book, so is ideal for travelling systems too.
Can't complain overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, good size, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
This item is great quality and I imagine it will last well. The design/colours are great and the fact that it is two sides is good. The ties are useful, as are the elastic corners which allow you to close the book and store/transport it. I bought it for a hospital stay to brighten up my 4 month old's cot and alleviate boredom during his recovery. He seems to like it, particularly the crinkly bits that he can play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves this!, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
Recommended by a friend my little one just loves both sides of the book, you can either add to the buggy or put in cot and either way it is sure to keep bubs occupied : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 May 2013
Antje Teubner - See all my reviews
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
Very versatile product. A bit stuff and don't expect a book, as I did, however it turned out even better as it fits in the cot and the Moses basket and my 4 week old is now inspecting it very inquisitively! The mirror piece is fun and I am sure once we go to the other side when he is older he will love it as much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great idea, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
I originally had this in my sons Moses basket but found it did anything but help him nap! My bad!
I now have it round his changing mat and he loves it. The black and white pictures really did catch his eyes from being newborn, now he's 4.5 months and loves the colour texture side which he grabs for and stretches to try and see all of it round his head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
This was recommended by a friend for my newborn, she's 4 weeks old and loves it, I'd thoroughly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great multi use book!, 18 Oct 2012
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
I purchased this book when my baby was 2 months old- she loved to look at the black and white side. We use to take the book out and about to keep her entertained at family houses, or even the occasional restaurant (just lay it across her in the pushchair). We also use to stand it up on the floor next to where she was playing for her to look at.

Now at 5 and a half months we've got it tied to the side of her cot on the coloured side and she likes to touch the pictures and crinkle parts.

The Book at quite stiff and doesnt bend very easily, its not soft as i expected- but it does have some pros because of this- meaning it can stand up on its own on the floor etc.

Some babies are mesmerised by black and white images and some are not- I wouldn't say my daughter was mesmerised like some of her other baby friends were (we all purchased this book) but she still enjoyed to look at it. If you're unsure if your baby will like this, try a small black and white book first like Baby's Very First Book: Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Leon's newspaper ;), 27 April 2012
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
This is the second book that we got. First we got from a friend when my son was born. But we managed to lose :) It was on the roof of the car and we went ... We immediately ordered another because our son enjoys reading it, joking that they are his morning newspaper. When we traveled 12 hours a car he had quite a fun time watching it. We are pleased and hope that will continue for some time considering that the son is only five months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Double sided book, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
We've used this running down the side of my daughters playmat so that he has something to look at, or for tummy time. She stared a the black and white side for an age when we used it, although less so with the coloured side however would put this down to her being a nosy baby and consistently looking everywhere as other kids from our antenatal class are infatuated with it when they're round visiting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pram book, 5 Nov 2011
This double-sided pram book is ideal and keeps my 14 week old occupied and amused, he stares longingly at the faces. I would definitely recommend this item.

ARRAY(0xa712c660)