Style Name: Unisex|Change

on 28 December 2009
This is just perfect - because it stands up, you can just put it on the floor on a play mat all the time. Our son loved looking at it from just a few weeks old and soon started chatting to it - plus there's the added benefit of it keeping the draught out at the same time(!) Well worth the money.
on 6 August 2015
Good for stretching out alongside baby's cot, playpen etc but I don't feel like it's really a "book" as it doesn't stay closed. Good that it's got two sides to it so as baby's development improves can change from black and white simple shapes to the colour side.
on 24 April 2008
I've never bothered to attach this to my daughters cot as it's great to have it in any room she happens to be in. Due to the way the book is folded, which I initially thought was one fold too few, I initially found that it was ideal to stand up on the floor beside her head and later placed across where my daughter is laying down like a bridge so that she could look up at the black and white pictures. She is now just over four months old and moves it around looking at both sides and uses the ties designed to attach it to the cot for extra leverage. The best toy she's had to date, no wonder it is so often out of stock.

I can't recommend this toy enough!!
on 30 October 2013
Bought this for our little boy for his moses basket, it was delivered quckly, fits well and he loves staring at himself inn the mirror. Love the way it also folds down into a little book, so is ideal for travelling systems too.
Can't complain overall.
on 11 October 2011
I have to say Im disappointed with the quality very stiff and not what I was expecting.
This product has made no impact upon my 10 week old boy
Poor quality, not flexible material so hard to put or prop this up anywhere if Im honest
on 4 June 2014
My daughter loved this when she was a lot younger, when I used to attach it to the head of her crib.
However now she is a bit older I fold it into a book and she still like to look at it and play with the noises that it makes.
on 12 May 2010
Bought this for my 7 week old daughter, a little bit big, but she does look at it and takes an interest. It's not very flexible and was too big and rigid to be used in the carrycot part of our Silver Cross 3D travel system.
on 6 December 2009
Our baby loved looking at the black and white pictures when he was a few weeks old. It was a great way to keep him entertained for quite a while. I'm sure he gave his first smiles to the snail picture at only 4 weeks old!
on 3 October 2010
I love this book, and so does my baby. he looks and looks at this every day for last 4 weeks. Now when he is nearly 3 I change the book to colour side and he talks to these animals. Great book to stimulate small babies.
on 11 April 2014
Baby grandson had one of these as a cot bumper and we needed another cot bumper, so bought another one of these 'books'. Now he has both sides of the book showing in his cot and likes the bright colours and images.