5.0 out of 5 stars Why only region 1, not region 2?
Published 17 months ago by R. Irvine

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the same as the video version
Published 10 months ago by Ms. E. Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Why only region 1, not region 2?, 17 Nov 2012
R. Irvine - See all my reviews
This review is from: Very Merry Christmas Songs [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I LOVE this sing along Disney classic, but why oh why can you only buy it in region 1 format? Such a shame, I'd love to own this childhood memory again. Have thought about buying the VHS tape, but I don't have a tape player anymore...there just old hat now. Could buy a multi-regional DVD player, but I don't know, its a complicate farce when I've got enough DVD players/blu ray players/sky boxes/stereo systems under my TV.
Please please Amazon bring this DVD out in region 2!
Maybe it will be re-released next year as it will be the 25th anniversary of its original release in 1988.

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood memories, 20 Jan 2010
I've watched this on video every year since i was born and on the off chance that it had been made onto dvd i searched it in amazon. I'm thrilled to have a copy of this dvd, which mixes christmas songs with fun imagery of walt disney's best love characters. My favourite song on there is "Wooden soliders on parade" which features donald duck as a shop keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful!, 15 Sep 2009
Diana (Casteau, Belgium-) - See all my reviews
It's the most beautiful Christmas dvd, all Disney characters are here singing beautiful Christmas songs.A must have for Christmas for boys, girls or grownups alike, everybody will enjoy it and sing along with Mickey et co.
A most heartwarming dvd to enjoy with a mug of hot cocoa while sitting next to the Christmas tree!
Running time: ONLY 50 MINUTES!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! :), 20 Nov 2009
Kelly Walker "Kelly" (Stanley, County Durham) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this DVD! My Dad used to have it on video when I was younger and whenever November time came around I always watched it with my Grandma and Grandad. However, we soon got rid of the video player and I was devasted when I couldn't find the DVD anywhere. BUT then I came across it on Amazon and I just had to buy it! There are new songs on this DVD and it is so amazing in getting the Christmas spirit. If you love Christmas, Christmas songs and Disney, this DVD is perfect for you. I have already watched it over and over again and it is suitable for children and adults alike. I love it so much and if you love Christmas buy this DVD!

5.0 out of 5 stars merry xmas, 5 Jan 2012
have searched for a few years for the dvd . my daughter had it as a child and now wanted the dvd for my grandchildren. unfortunately not the correct region for my home dvd player so unable to play it .

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the same as the video version, 28 Jun 2013
Ms. E. Wright - See all my reviews
I remember this sing along song from my childhood and as I own a multi-region dvd player I decided to buy it on dvd. Only about half of the songs are the ones on the video version, so I was a little disappointed that it wasn't the exact sing along songs that I remember. However some of the new songs sound like classic versions of those songs that we know well, such as White Christmas. They have just put some Disney scenes with what sounds like the original song. So even though its not all I wanted it to be you can't fault the quality of the new songs that they have added.

5.0 out of 5 stars disney christmas songs, 16 Feb 2012
Bought this dvd for my grandchildren as they love it. Originally had a video of these songs for my children and it was always played a lot so to keep up with the times I got the dvd and I am sure this will be as popular.

1.0 out of 5 stars No songs, 10 April 2014
When I played this for Xmas it was not Xmas songs it was like a reading book very disappointed !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories!, 26 Dec 2013
I took a risk purchasing this with it being region 1 as I don't have a region 1 player but banked on it working on laptop which it did! It came Christmas Eve and was amazing to have it on whilst preparing christmas dinner. It bring back memories of decorating the Christmas tree as a child, as we had the VHS on every year whilst doing it! So if you have a laptop and want childhood memories back then purchase this for next Christmas!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of nostalgia, 22 Dec 2013
A. Ritchie "Nursie" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This DVD was exactly what I was looking for - I bought it for my grandchildren to give them a taste of a Xmas that was less to do with money and materialism and more to do with family, friends and fun. I remember seeing these cartoons when I was young.
Great mix of old songs and new and brilliant animation.
It was delivered in good time.
My grandchildren love it.

ARRAY(0xb13b69c0)