Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 July 2008
Well, I was very dissappointed in this CD, I was looking for a relaxing natural soundtrack, and to be quite frank, there are no natural sounds on this CD at all, and I find it hard to believe that water was is in anyway connected to this 'music' at all.
Are all ambient heaven cds like this??
on 11 May 2014
In my opinion the whole CD is out of this world. Very calm watery sounds accompanied by beautiful music. Would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who loves tranquil mood music.
on 12 August 2013
This is another nice cd in the ambient heaven range. An excellent easy listening piece of music when one wants to chil out.
on 10 March 2013
Pretty good overall. Couple of tracks that don't appeal to me, but majority are fine. Selective about which tracks I play, but use this in my tai chi classes and it is soothing, the students enjoy it.
on 13 July 2013
l need to relax and this is a large part of it. l have problems but they are forgot when l hear this music.
on 21 November 2015
If you want something tranquil to listen to when you're in the car then this album will do the job.
on 14 March 2015
AS EXPECTED
on 21 May 2004
Lie back, relax, and listen to the soothing sounds of sea birds, the gentle waves and breezes of a Pacific coastline. A gentle melody provides the backing. Relaxing, after a hard day at work.