Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£22.09+ £1.26 shipping

on 12 December 2004
I have only recently watched moonlight mile and even now I havnt seen it all the way through, I have watched it all mixed up! The film is full of great emotions. I have been listening to the sound clips to see if I recognise any of the songs, which I do. The main ones I remember are:
moonlight mile-the rolling stones
razor face-elton john
buckets of rain-bob dylan
These are the three main ones I recognise the most since I have not seen the whole film!
however, one of the MAIN songs I do remember, that is not on this cd is called
sweet thing-van morrison
I was humming this song after watching the movie and I cannot believe it is not on the soundtrack for this film!
Really it is so part of the film and a tune which really stands out!
The whole music is emotional and moody, and has a romantic feel/sound to it. A definite to listen to in a car, or as summer tunes.
cant wait to catch the rest of the songs in the film.......
Priscilla x
on 24 February 2004
One of the things that I really loved the movie "moonlight mile" was it's unbelievable soundtrack. The CD is great execpt that i think it misses one or two tracks off (the last one in the film) other than that it is well worth buying!
It features some really, seriously cool songs that Brad Siberling (the director) actually sent to the cast to help them build their characters. A lot of the songs are from some really big names like, T- Rex, the Rolling Stones, Van Morrison, Gary Glitter, Dave Edmunds, Travis and Bob Dylan.

Some fantastic songs from some really great albums but the best thing is they all come on one!
on 15 October 2014
like new ----------- thank you :)