4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product value for money

Published 17 months ago by kreski

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product value for money, 14 Dec 2008
S. Zhou "D80 user" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hama UV Filter UV 390 (O-Haze), 67.0mm - Coated (Accessory)
I have got it just in two days afer placing the order. This filter is really great, value for money. The reasons I gave 4 stars rather than 5 starts are the two. The first reason is that this product doesn't tell you where it has been produced. The second is that the back fixing ring was loose and I had to push it back to keep the lens in place. Otherwise the product is really great! It fits my Nikon D80 perfectly. Results were excellent even inside rooms.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not adequate for quality lenses, 2 Feb 2013
I purchased this product as an "always on" protector for a Canon SX50HS. Unfortunately there is a bigger difference than I could accept in the quality of the photographs with this filter on than with the filter off. The camera was tripod mounted and the tests were done on night photographs as well as good sunlight (capturing the brief moment when we did have sunshine!). I was really disappointed with the quality of the Hama filter - basically it introduced a degree of fuziness which spoilt the detail. I have since purchased a Hoya Pro-1 filter which is marginally (5/-) more expensive and found this to be a great deal better than the Hama. I realise the second filter is more expensive but for fit & forget use, I feel the money spent on the Hama was wasted and that I should have spent the extra fiver first time round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Item at a Great Price, 23 Jun 2011
This is a Brilliant item at a very good price, used the other day with my canon camera and will stay on the lens. I am very happy with this purchase and the postage time was quick...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good budget filter, 14 Mar 2013
D. Ashwell (England) - See all my reviews
Standard uv filter by Hama. A fraction of the cost of the big branded equivalent but still from a name that is recognisable and trustable. Doesn't have the same amount of fancy coatings as more expensive products, but does filter the uv and also helps protects the lense.

Make sure you check the size you need before purchasing though, this 67mm is aimed at bigger lenses.

Great for dslr photographers on a budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars UV filtre for New Canon 600d, 28 Jan 2013
Dimiter Tchernookov (Amsterdam) - See all my reviews
The filter fitted perfectly on my 18-135mm lens and does a great job. I just got my camera and this is my first dslr so I am really not a specialist, but this item meets perfectly my expectations. Arrived from the US to UK much quicker than what the delivery estimate was saying. Totally happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 19 Sep 2009
G. jolly "gtj-45" (Wales) - See all my reviews
I wanted a filter to protect my lens, this does he job.
Delivered very quickly, pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have had no problem, 6 Mar 2014
This product fits my camera perfectly like it should it does it's job could not grumble.

Would highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars UV filter, 5 Feb 2014
E. A. Bills (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
I always use a uv filter for protection of the lens and this was a very good price and the service was very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 7 Oct 2013
It protects my lens, which is why I bought it. What more can you ask for? (well another four words so my review is accepted)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 13 Jan 2013
Malcolm Alderton "malc20" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a lens protector for my daughters Canon HS40 well made and does not appear to have a negatoive effect on pictures

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›