5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pop Idol Track to date!, 29 Aug 2002
This review is from: When I Lost You (Audio CD)
This is new from, Sarah Whatmore, another member of the POP IDOL clan from earlier in the year! This however is a great dance track. Think Kylie- "Can't Get You Out..." meets, Holly Valance- "Kiss Kiss" this is a top track and should do well in the charts! It has a great dance beat with sexy vocals and a bangin' chorus!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Debut!, 15 Sep 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: When I Lost You (Audio CD)
When I heard this song for the first time I really liked it and I still do. It's a really good party track to get you moving. I do think of her as the NEW Kylie but Sarah is a lot more sexy if you ask me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Catchy debut - and Simon Cowell wants to marry her!, 8 Sep 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: When I Lost You (Audio CD)
She may be more famous for reaching the last 50 of "Pop Idol" and getting that marriage proposal from Slimy Simon, but finally we get to hear what all the fuss is about. "When I Lost You" is a catchy debut single with a memorable chorus, although that Cher-vocoder-vocal thing is so out of date... Anyway, if you think the whole thing sounds like a Kylie wannabe, that's because it was actually written by Rob Davis who co-wrote "Can't Get You Out Of My Head". The verses are less memorable than the chorus, and the production could have been less clinical to let her much-touted vocal talent shine through, but the end result is a fine debut which you "can't get out of your head" after a couple of listens.

ARRAY(0xb1e44234)

When I Lost You
When I Lost You by Sarah Whatmore (Audio CD - 2002)