5.0 out of 5 stars soul enlightening
Published on 5 May 2003 by alice d slann

3.0 out of 5 stars No where as good as Vol 1
Having read the reviews of this cd and because I loved Vol 1-the poems of Rumi, I bought this.
I have to admit I was disappointed with it.
It just doesn't gel and flow like the Rumi poems did in Vol 1. I highly recommend Vol 1
Published 1 month ago by A. G. De Almeida

5.0 out of 5 stars soul enlightening, 5 May 2003
alice d slann (mt tamborine, qld Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Gift of Love Vol.2: Oceans of Ecstasy (Audio CD)
"A Gift of Love 2" oceans of ecstasy is one of the most pleasurable pieces of meditative music since its counterpart "A Gift of Love vol 1" The music has soul searching depth and is well complimented by the Nobel prize winning devotional poetry of Tagore. It is suitable as a soothing background music, very effective for meditation but with enough rhythm and interest for listening to in the car. The tunes stayed with me through the day and yet never got to be annoying. As with the first volume which used Rumi poetry, both these albums inspired me to read more of the poetry of Rumi and Tagore. Deepak Chopra has involved other well known celebrities in the recital of particular pieces in a fascinating and satisfying blend of cultures. In my view these are by far his best meditative CD's This album will appeal to almost any age group although most suited to the thirties upwards. My friend and family love it and it has proved to be a popular gift especially with lovers of Deepak Chopra books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deepak has done it again, 14 Dec 2003
Karen Mcferran (Stirlingshire, Scotland United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Gift of Love Vol.2: Oceans of Ecstasy (Audio CD)
I bought the first Gift of Love the love poems of Rumi almost 3 years ago, it was so wonderful I never thought it could be done again, but Deepak has done it again, this is a wonderful collection from the Writings of Tagore it is so inspiring it just takes you to another place, like the first one you never tire of it, the music and poetry are truly magnificent I cannot wait until Deepak produces number 3, make it soon PLEASE!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars No where as good as Vol 1, 8 Jun 2014
A. G. De Almeida "Altair G de Almeida" (Malvern, Worcs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Gift of Love Vol.2: Oceans of Ecstasy (Audio CD)
I have to admit I was disappointed with it.

A Gift of Love Vol.2: Oceans of Ecstasy
A Gift of Love Vol.2: Oceans of Ecstasy by Deepak Chopra (Audio CD - 2014)