5.0 out of 5 stars Stimulating and perfect for 6mths+
Gave these to my nephew who is just 6mths. They are brightly coloured and he was instantly interested in them. His motor skills were put into action straightaway as he was able to turn dials and spin colours. A stimulating toy well built by a trusted name - Fisher Price. I would certainly recommend these blocks to challenge little minds.
Published on 3 July 2008 by Fez

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good if you want to wash them
I bought these as I thought I could easily wash/clean them being plastic. However, it has paper on sides so be vey careful if you wash them. Paper comes out very sticky (stuck to my baby's hair - I am glad he didn't swallow it). Apart from that very nice and colourful
Published 4 months ago by LaurelUK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stimulating and perfect for 6mths+, 3 July 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stacking Action Blocks (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps baby fascinated for ages!, 6 Oct 2008
N. Dolby "Dolbette" (Chesterfield, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these cubes for my daughter when she was five months old, she's loved them since day one (she's now eight months old). She enjoys spinning the silver dial especially. I'm sure when my daughter gets older she will enjoy stacking the cubes and pressing the top button, for now, she's happy for us to do it for her and loves watching!

These cubes are very appealing for baby and parent alike and are highly recommended if you want a simple, non-battery operated toy to keep your little ones amused for hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun for all ages, 15 July 2008
Claire Pay - See all my reviews
I was given these blocks as a gift for my sons 1st birthday he is now 4 and his little brother is now in the front room playing with them! they have great appeal as single blocks, lots to look at on each but stack them up and bang the tops & the dial spins, my first boy spent hours just spinning the silver dial around and my youngest who is 11 months does the same!! Great value toy which will get lots of use for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW Shiny!, 24 Feb 2009
Ms. R. J. Williams "bebe2034" (Redditch, UK) - See all my reviews
My son loves anything shiny so after i read the reviews for this toy i thought id give it ago. Hes loves them and the spinning shiny wheel is mesmerizing to him. Great toys and no pointy corners to hurt themselves with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 26 Feb 2011
I got these to cheer up my son who is 10 months old when he was ill. He loves them so much and they have become a favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Product, 2 Nov 2011
What a great idea. My 16 month old son loves bricks and these are just great, even my 7 year old was playing with them for half an hour until i jokingly pointed out they were meant to be for his younger brother.
Hours of fun, plenty to look at. Would be great for in the car too.

5.0 out of 5 stars children will be fascinated with these blocks, 25 Nov 2008
C. jones "sassy" (uk) - See all my reviews
Playtime With The Blocks

I couldn't wait to see how my little one would react to the blocks. When I gave them to him he was only about 10 months old and he was immediately in awe of them. He loved the size and the bright colours and he played with them alot. He didn't quite know what they were capable of though until I showed him. I would stack them and push the ball part on top and he'd watch in amusement. At this age, the main thing he wanted to do was knock them over or play with them one at a time.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for babies, but way overpriced!, 5 July 2012
Grabbed these in Tesco for my 6 month old for 3, down from 12!! Just seen them here for 20, I'm shocked! If you can get them for a decent price they are well worth it as my now 9 month old loves them. He plays with each one for ages, turning it over and fiddling, he bangs them together, tries to stack them etc. I only got them because of the sale price and the brand name, they didnt appeal to me, but having watched my son with them i can actually see now how they are great for babies learning. Very pleased, would recommend, but not for 20 quid!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 15 Jun 2014
These are 3 chunky activity blocks which are ideal for babies around 6 months and up. Each block has 2 sides which are interactive and allow the baby to move/roll/flip parts of the toy. My daughter quite likes those and is still playing with them, she's 11 months now. Since these are plastic they are easily wiped to keep them nice and clean. Would recommend if you are looking for building blocks for younger babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy, 20 May 2014
Really well thought out toy so many elements lots to do . Great bright colours . Excellent my grandson loves it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›