Colour: Multi|Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 3 July 2008
Gave these to my nephew who is just 6mths. They are brightly coloured and he was instantly interested in them. His motor skills were put into action straightaway as he was able to turn dials and spin colours. A stimulating toy well built by a trusted name - Fisher Price. I would certainly recommend these blocks to challenge little minds.
on 15 July 2008
I was given these blocks as a gift for my sons 1st birthday he is now 4 and his little brother is now in the front room playing with them! they have great appeal as single blocks, lots to look at on each but stack them up and bang the tops & the dial spins, my first boy spent hours just spinning the silver dial around and my youngest who is 11 months does the same!! Great value toy which will get lots of use for years to come.
on 24 February 2009
My son loves anything shiny so after i read the reviews for this toy i thought id give it ago. Hes loves them and the spinning shiny wheel is mesmerizing to him. Great toys and no pointy corners to hurt themselves with.
on 6 October 2008
I bought these cubes for my daughter when she was five months old, she's loved them since day one (she's now eight months old). She enjoys spinning the silver dial especially. I'm sure when my daughter gets older she will enjoy stacking the cubes and pressing the top button, for now, she's happy for us to do it for her and loves watching!

These cubes are very appealing for baby and parent alike and are highly recommended if you want a simple, non-battery operated toy to keep your little ones amused for hours!
on 2 November 2011
What a great idea. My 16 month old son loves bricks and these are just great, even my 7 year old was playing with them for half an hour until i jokingly pointed out they were meant to be for his younger brother.
Hours of fun, plenty to look at. Would be great for in the car too.
on 26 February 2011
I got these to cheer up my son who is 10 months old when he was ill. He loves them so much and they have become a favourite.
on 25 November 2008
Playtime With The Blocks

I couldn't wait to see how my little one would react to the blocks. When I gave them to him he was only about 10 months old and he was immediately in awe of them. He loved the size and the bright colours and he played with them alot. He didn't quite know what they were capable of though until I showed him. I would stack them and push the ball part on top and he'd watch in amusement. At this age, the main thing he wanted to do was knock them over or play with them one at a time.
on 28 March 2014
I bought them for my little daughter in month5 and in the beginning she wasnt too much excited about it. But now in month8 when she can grab it, hold it, moving it from hand to hand and can explore all the little things that stir, move or jingle on and in it, she is every time again amazed about each single one (although the one with the silver stirring wheel is her favourite out of the 3!). She does happily play for 30min alone with one cube without making a noise, just marvelling about the sounds, colours and moves it makes. So a really good buy! :D
on 23 January 2014
My 10 month old daughter loves these little blocks. I keep them near her high chair to keep her amused during feeding times. When you stack them on top of each other, a little plastic bit pushes down from the bottom and pushes the button on the blocks below, which activates the moving parts. They are sturdy also, she throws them from the high chair all the time (as babies do) and they have not broken or been damaged (yet). Well worth the money and the distraction during feeding times.
on 13 February 2012
Bought these after reading the reviews for my 5 month old son. He is captivated by the silver shiny disc and by the bright colours. I love the fact that if you press the heads they cause a spinning effect and when stacked the top head will activate all 3. My son happily plays with these and reaches out for them constantly, i can see these becoming a firm favourite as he works out how to activate them himself. Great value for under £10, however i would not pay the full price for them.

See one answered question