5.0 out of 5 stars It's ink, it works with Sheaffer pens.
I'm not sure I can be that detailed in an ink cartridge review. It's Sheaffer ink, it works with their pens and it's a good alternative to getting it at stationary stores where it tends to be expensive.
Published on 17 April 2010 by AmazonUser

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the easiest to use.
Genuine set of ink cartridges. The only problem I have is puncturing the seal when installing. This is not easy. I used a paper clip. But they do work
Published 1 month ago by OB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's ink, it works with Sheaffer pens., 17 April 2010
This review is from: Sheaffer Ink Cartridge Washable Pack of 5 - Color: Black (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 24 Aug 2011
Jennifer Davis (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
Wanted to take my fountain pen in hand luggage on a flight. Didn't have space in my 'liquids bag' for a whole bottle of ink. These were the perfect solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality ink, 9 April 2012
AKA (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Sent very quickly. Excellent quality ink. Did try and put it on the wrong way round at first though!! Should last for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars sheaffer ink cartridges, 1 April 2013
quick response to order and the cartridges are what they should be. would buy refills for my pen this way again

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the easiest to use., 9 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
john W. (Thirsk, N. Yorks) - See all my reviews
Great fun pieces, even our 6 rear old grandsons could fill the balloons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 18 Mar 2014
Great value, was struggling to find these on the high street. Will use this route next time I need cartridges. Now I have used up enough words to post this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 11 Mar 2014
Exactly what I needed, glad to find them as they don't seem to be available much on the high street anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridge, 27 Feb 2014
Dr. David Flynn (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great buy. This is a worthwhile product and I use regularly in my vintage Sheaffer pens. Worth Buying this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Refils at half the price, 17 Feb 2014
Mr. B. P. Fitzpatrick (England) - See all my reviews
Needed some refill, looked in a leading high street outlet, bit surprised at the price, but I needed some refills, a colleague suggest amazon, hey presto, half the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›