5.0 out of 5 stars It's ink, it works with Sheaffer pens.
I'm not sure I can be that detailed in an ink cartridge review. It's Sheaffer ink, it works with their pens and it's a good alternative to getting it at stationary stores where it tends to be expensive.
Published on 17 April 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Refils at half the price
Needed some refill, looked in a leading high street outlet, bit surprised at the price, but I needed some refills, a colleague suggest amazon, hey presto, half the price.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. B. P. Fitzpatrick

5.0 out of 5 stars It's ink, it works with Sheaffer pens., 17 April 2010
This review is from: Sheaffer Ink Cartridge Washable Pack of 5 - Color: Black (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 24 Aug. 2011
jb2727 (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
Wanted to take my fountain pen in hand luggage on a flight. Didn't have space in my 'liquids bag' for a whole bottle of ink. These were the perfect solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality ink, 9 April 2012
AKA (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Sent very quickly. Excellent quality ink. Did try and put it on the wrong way round at first though!! Should last for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars sheaffer ink cartridges, 1 April 2013
quick response to order and the cartridges are what they should be. would buy refills for my pen this way again

4.0 out of 5 stars Pen, 4 Feb. 2014
Not bad. But don't get too carried away. I did, and I am talking about getting on to page 4 of an A4 page and the pen and ink starts to give up. I dare say most people will be writing beautifully written short phrases with deft calligraphic strokes. I think this is what it is designed to be used for. But it held up well and did the job I wanted it to do - about 10 sides of A4 paper in not too many sittings

5.0 out of 5 stars Good colour., 8 April 2013
J. Stephen Solar "Solarteedoh" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Strong, bright red. Not too dowdy. Quite bright on the paper and does not dry too quickly so it still flows after you've paused for thought in between words.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe how consistent this product is!, 20 Dec. 2012
It's amazing that these are exactly like the Sheaffer ink cartridges I bought before. Perfectly formed. I'm over the moon. The ink is black and runs extremely well in the pen. Now who would have believed that a product could be so dependable over the years.? Buy them, they are just right for writing that fantastic best seller but be warned you will need more than five to really crack the book market..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, upside-down fit for my pen., 4 Jan. 2015
It may have been my fault, and they were the only Sheaffer cartridges I could track down on-line, but I actually have to fit these cartridges into my pen upside-down from the way the instructions suggest. Still, they work perfectly, once inserted and I much prefer black ink to blue. I shall order again quite happily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheaffer refills down under, 22 Oct. 2013
I had tried everywhere to get Sheaffer refills without success until I went on a world cruise and found some in Sydney. These had now run out so I was delighted to see they were on the web and I bought them mosd efficiently from Amazon. So much easier than going to Australia but not as much fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Flow, 2 Aug. 2013
I decided to start using a fountain pen again. My old Scheaffer had been lying redundant in a draw for a number years, so I wasn't sure how well it would start working again. The ink in the cartridges I ordered on Amazon flow excellently, and seem to last.