5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff
I'm using this now as I type. I bought this as I have one at work and liked it so much I bought one for home.
I bought it as I have sore knees at times and wanted to get out of the bad habit I have of crossing my knees.

I'm happy with it. It's not amazing but if you want a footrest that you don't keep sliding your feet off of, then this is good.
Published 9 months ago by Sian Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a Footrest - but not very adjustable
I bought this to replace a similar one that was far more adjustable but was poorly constructed so did not last long. I felt that buying this from a well known brand it would be a suitable replacement - unfortunately in respect of my requirement is wasn't.

Published 3 months ago by Peter P

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a Footrest - but not very adjustable, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Fellowes Standard Adjustable Foot Rest - Black (Office Product)

If you only need a low footrest then this is fine with just two height settings but my wife is short and tends to need a higher footrest so this was no good. The description needs to specify the heights you can adjust it too.

Future purchasers note - mean heights available are either 9 cm or 10 cm - not a lot of adjustment at all !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 14 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Works and tends to be robust, 28 Aug 2013
We tend to use this footrest as oposed to others. It's pretty robust and therefore tends to resist the treatment from various individuals and last longer than some more adjustable ( and therefore more expensive) units.

4.0 out of 5 stars Foot rest review, 3 Nov 2012
J. Midwood (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Easy to set up and use at home or in the office, helps to ease swollen ankle problems by elevating the foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars No swollen ankles, 3 Sep 2012
Excellent foot rest recommend it to anyone.
Two positions depending on the height of your chair allows you to exercise to stop swelling of the ankles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Footrest, 25 Nov 2013
Took me a little time to figure out the height adjuster but, once I understood the instructions it is such a simple idea and it works.
I would recommend the footrest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard Footrest, 27 Feb 2013
R. J. Yexley - See all my reviews
perfect for foot support for ergonomics when working at the desk, has two different steepness' , although, I had to work this out as there were no instructions (although, not too hard to work out) very good quality, Excellent value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and simple, 29 May 2014
This does as it says, easy to put together, great to be able to adjust the height. Not sure the knobbly bumps add much to it.But would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 11 May 2014
For the price this is a good product if you are looking for something to rest your feet on whilst sitting at a desk. The foot rest was easy to put together and is able to rock back and forth to give your feet some movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 7 May 2014
Very useful. does what it says. The review wants more words so again yes it's very useful. Why does this review force people to type a load of words they don't really need to ??!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›