on 6 December 2014
Using the same review for these rainbow dvds as i feel its appropriate. These dvds are a good trip down memory lane but they dont last long enough so if you are paying more than £5 per dvd then stay away as some dont even last 1 hour which is a joke for how many episodes were filmed back in the day. Id like to see a mega box set with every episode sometime but i doubt it will happen.
on 6 December 2010
A highly evocative trip back in time to the days when I watched it whilst off school with colds, measles etc. The first ever episode 'Shapes' was particularly a delight. I agree Bungle looks as scary as hell in it, and there is no Geoffrey or George, but I enjoyed the song 'Shapes' by Telltale (who also wrote the theme tune)very much and it beats anything by Rod, Jane and Freddy.
on 26 October 2014
Ordered this as a xmas gift for my 'grown up' daughter who just loves Zippy. Its a great selection of episodes and includes narration by George and Zippy. She really loves the space shuttle episode which is included on here as is the very first episode. Great for any Rainbow fans whatever the age.
on 26 March 2014
What can I say - anything with Rainbow in will get five stars. However haven't yet opened as it is a gift for someone with a summer birthday. In mint condition so I think I can safely assume it will play well. If not I'll be posting again!!
on 6 November 2014
Pleased this dvd arrived safely and promptly, as part of Xmas nostalgia fun gift for my 30s son:). Read the reviews and I know it will bring laughs and happy memories when it's watched as its brought to other fans!
on 25 April 2013
This DVD brought back memories of when my children were little and not the children we look after can have all the fun of watching too. Who needs loads of technology?!!!!!!!!
on 2 May 2016
This is the 2nd rainbow dvd I have bought as my granddaughter loves the previous one. It's very special as my children watched it when they were young. It does not disappoint
on 23 March 2013
Brilliant, just as I remember it from my childhood. My little girl enjoyed watching it too. Includes the very first episode which I'd never seen before
on 26 May 2007
Bought this for my 18 month old boy as he likes this and also button moon.

This DVD is worth buying just to watch the very first episode called "shapes". Its absolutely bizzare and bungle looks like a crazed werewolf with those wide open eyes. Zippy looks like he's got a bit of a problem going on aswell. Great stuff
on 11 February 2016
Not only does my baby daughter love it, but so do I! I forgot how funny this show used to be, even if it is incredibly cheesy at times.