5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce Lee - Immortal Dragon
It delivers everything that it says on the box. The packaging is so good that I didn't want to open it, but I'm glad I did. It's the best Bruce Lee profile by far and the bonus footage is superb!A must buy.
Published on 13 Sept. 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with it but...
I picked this up very very cheap in a supermarket, and I know why now.
Published on 7 Sept. 2008 by S J Buck

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with it but..., 7 Sept. 2008
S J Buck (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I picked this up very very cheap in a supermarket, and I know why now.
The main part of the DVD is a documentary which is quite interesting but really has nothing new to say about Bruce Lee. It contains a lot of stock footage which I have seen before. The rest of the disc contains some mildly interesting biographies of the Lee family and there is a lot of text based information which you can read through on the screen.

For what I paid (£1), and baring in mind I actually don't own any other Bruce Lee documentaries, this is fine. If it costs more than that and you already have documentaries about Bruce Lee its probably not worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce Lee - Immortal Dragon, 13 Sept. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Bruce Lee - The Immortal Dragon [1996] [DVD] (DVD)

Bruce Lee - The Immortal Dragon [1996] [DVD]