4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 27 July 2006
J.R.Hartley (NW England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Tamrac 5690 Compact Digital Bag Blk (Electronics)
I've had my Tamrac case for about two years now and use it whenever I'm out in the hills. It's well-padded and has a handy pocket at the front for storing essential bits of kit and is very lightweight. More than once I have dropped my camera case and even after tumbling down a Cumbrian mountainside my trusty Kodak has emerged unscathed thanks to the Tamrac. My only criticism is the belt clasp as I have found it comes undone a bit too easily when I'm climbing. Maybe it's the way I position it or maybe it's not designed for the things I expect it to do, but I no longer rely on the belt clasp but prefer to use the shoulder strap instead. That said, I doubt you will find better for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Nov 2004
This review is from: Tamrac 5690 Compact Digital Bag Blk (Electronics)
Very nice case. Durable, soft inner material, extra compartment for batteries-memory card, very carefully designed closing cover, long adjustable strap, belt strap, appropriate size for compact digital cameras. I bought it for my sony DSC-W1 and works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the Sony RX100, 9 July 2013
A. Heatley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamrac 5690 Compact Digital Bag Blk (Electronics)
This is an excellent case - I had the previous version of the case from 2005 to 2012 and when it wore out I immediately purchase this version. I use it with the Sony RX100 and it fits that camera perfectly. There is room for a space memory card and two spare batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality camera bag, 16 Jun 2011
John C (Darwen, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamrac 5690 Compact Digital Bag Blk (Electronics)
A high quality bag - this is my third, I can't fault them. It can be opened single handed (handy for taking photos whilst mountain climbing or riding a bike!). It comes with a strap or can easily be attached to a belt or rucksack. They are tough as old boots whilst being light weight and should anything break within 5 years, the customer service under the warrenty is first class.

Tamrac 5690 Compact Digital Bag Blk