4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but only with lots of people to play with
Having never played Mario Party games before I wasn't sure what to expect from this one. Let me say I was pleasently surprised.
The game follows a 3D board game theme in which you take turns going round the board and collecting stars. At the end of a turn you partake in a short mini-game to get points and stars. At the end of the game it's the person with the most...
Published on 7 Mar. 2003 by banythehat

3.0 out of 5 stars Too slow with the computer players
A Mario Party game ok, well they are fun in a way but also slow if you're playing with COM players then you have to wait a long time before you can go and now they's shops you can go into and buy things since the computer players always buy stuff.

The whole point to Mario Party is that Bowser the Koopa King has stolen the stars and it's your job to get them...
Published on 4 Oct. 2011 by Mr. L. C. Emmott

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit over priced?, 25 Dec. 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mario Party 4 (Video Game)
I come here looking to restore my collection after the discs got ruined during a move to see that Nintendo have posted them at like nearly quadruple their original price when they were out back in their day, what the hell is going on?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mario Party 4 (Video Game)
Great condition, both game disk and box, works perfectly well, would recommend getting, and if you do want the game instead of paying £80+ for the game pay what is deemed reasonable and buy this product from this company

5.0 out of 5 stars MARIO PARTY GREATS, 25 Aug. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mario Party 4 (Video Game)
Mario Party 4MORE PARTY ANTICS FROM THE MARIO CREATIVE TEAM IN THIS CONTINUED PARTY SERIES DESIGNED FOR KIDS,BUT,ENJOYED BY ADULTS,A MUST HAVE FOR ANY FANS OF THE NINTENDO SERIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Mario Party Fun, 30 Nov. 2002
Richard (The Chair In His Study) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mario Party 4 (Video Game)
Mario Party 4 is not a complete clone of the last 3 Mario Partys. It is completely different, well, not exactly.. There are new boards, same characters, different mini-games.. so there is never a dull moment when you play it. I am currently hooked on Mario Party and I am a bit too competitive, I guarantee that you will be the same. Great Graphics--10/10, Great Sound--10/10, Amazing Game....I give it 100%...Buy it now and you will not be dissapointed, trust me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 28 Feb. 2010
Vikki Howard - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mario Party 4 (Video Game)
Was gutted to find this game nowhere near as good as the other mario party's not one i would recomend

3.0 out of 5 stars Its good but not as good as some, 23 Dec. 2003
This review is from: Mario Party 4 (Video Game)
I first heard and played mario party last year on my housemates N64, so when I bought my gamecube not so long ago, I bought Mario Party 4 as soon as I saw it. My friend and I played it and soon realised it wasnt as good as the original. There arent as many lands and the lands there are aren't differentiated from others at all, bar the layout and a couple of characters. The addictive aspect is very much still there, but when you've played the original, you notice little things. even the games seemed better before.
I reckon it is worth buying if you have never played another version, or if you have found a bargain.
I will still be playing it, but I wish it were more like the original.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Party, 7 Jan. 2003
Niall "aniallator" (Melbourne) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Mario Party 4 (Video Game)
This game is a good laugh.
One thing I have to mention before I carry on is that I played the original Mario Party on the N64 and it had a bouncing balls mini-game which was my favourite!!! Why they have trashed it is passed my thinking, but there are a few other fun mini-games like booksquirm and dungeon duo's which is a hoot!!
If you haven't got any friends then stay away! This game is for multiplayer use although it does have a single player mode which isn't that amazing and becomes an obstacle in your way when trying to complete the game!
Rent it first - see how you like it! It is most definately a very good laugh though!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A christmas must have!!, 10 Dec. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Mario Party 4 (Video Game)
Excellent game! so many characters to choose from - all the favourites.The whole family is addicted to all the super mini-games. we will definately be playing it over the christmas holidays.There are two main game modes; the first is party mode which i am having great fun in wooping the other half in and collecting as many stars as i can (up to 4 players can play) the second is Story mode which is only one player but great fun as you get to earn presents after winning each board game. I dont want to give anything away but you wont be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Nov. 2014
Awesome

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Feb. 2015
good

Mario Party 4
Mario Party 4 by Nintendo (GameCube)