Price:£14.95+ Free shipping

on 3 January 2012
Read several mixed reviews before buying this filter but I have been very pleased with it. Fits well and much cheaper than equivalent product from Jessops.
on 18 April 2013
In the digital age, UV filters are not needed. However this is perfect to protect the front element from dust, scratches and other dangers. Always buy a UV Filter for this purpose.
on 3 September 2015
This item arrived on time and well packaged. I bought it to fit a Sigma 105mm Macro lens for protection purposes. It fitted OK and will be in place for the lifetime of the lens.
on 13 November 2012
Bought this filter to protect the Tamron 18-270 zoom I use on my Nikon D3100.

What's to say? I have taken hundreds of photos using this and will continue to use it.
on 2 October 2014
Bought this for my new lens as I always fit one to protect the optics. Nice fit and takes a screw in lens hood if you have one. Good price from Amazon and worth the money.
on 10 September 2013
Just wanted something in front of my 105mm f2.8 Nikkor - I remove the filter for a lot of studio shots so performance is immaterial. It's a lens health condom, really.
on 16 November 2012
This is a superb filter from Hoya as usual, superbly made and perfect fit on my lens, it came very well packaged and super fast delivery, well done to all.
on 1 July 2014
Well priced and a good protection for the camera lens. Not an expert in the field of lenses and filters but for an amateur it gives a bit of reassurance.
on 12 December 2014
A perfect solution for protecting the front element of my new expensive lens. Good quality glass and I wouldn't rest if I did not have it on my lens.
on 30 July 2013
Well worth adding to an expensive lens.Prevent dust and muck accumulating on the lens and minor knocks scratching same.
Worth the expense.