Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£12.90+ £2.80 shipping

VINE VOICEon 9 June 2004
My 2 year old daughter absolutely loves Bear... the first time that Bear sniffed at the TV, she got a bit of a fright, but just laughs now when he does this!
This DVD has 3 episodes, which are all based around a theme (tidying up) but this is probably lost on the wee ones. As well as this, there is a karaoke type sing-along to a few of the songs within the episodes - this is quite good fun. The reason that I have given 4 stars rather than 5 is that I am sure they could have added a few 'extras' without too much trouble, and this would have just made the DVD better value for money.
All in all though, this is the best Bear DVD I have (out of 3) so well worth getting hold of.
on 18 September 2011
I have bought nearly all of the Bear in the Big Blue house for my nephew in the past and he loved them, so did not hesitate to buy them for my own little one. They are fun, entertaining and educational at the same time. Would recommend to all. A great buy.
on 17 January 2011
Again Bear in the Big Blue House - just does it for my 6 year old - still loves watching this after 3 years - still educational, interesting and he still inter acts with bear...... fantastic.... and always will be...
on 30 July 2013
great product would recommend this Dvd to anyone with kids my son enjoys it very pleased with purchase thank you when
on 27 December 2015
Item as described, my son loves it
on 23 March 2016
Perfect copy and quick delivery
on 27 December 2014