5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product
Published on 22 April 2009 by Sharon Joan-Figuerola

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice small & light binoculars
The view quality is as expected and reviewed by others very good for its price range(at purchase 41 Euro) and the very small size is very practical. However, the finishing is only of average to lower upper quality:
1. The silver coloured part is made of plastic and could have a better finish where the various parts meet.
2. The provided nylon carrying bag which...
Published on 12 April 2012 by Giani

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 22 April 2009
This review is from: Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars (Electronics)
These were the first I had bought and did a lot of online research and took a chance buying online knowing nothing about them. Was extremely pleased with them though. They are very very small and very light so not only easy to carry but easy to hold for lengthy periods of time. Image clarity is very sharp and they are comfortable to use. Excellent magnification and great for wildlife spotting. Best thing about them is you can always have them to hand as they are small enough to fit into any jacket pocket. High quality product which I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pocket-sized piece of kit, 18 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars (Electronics)
I bought these for my grandfather as he was beginning to struggle with the weight of his "U-Boat Commander's" bins he's had for years.
These suit him perfectly; they're lightweight and small enough to be pocketed or attached to a belt using the loop on the rear of the case. Magnification is perfectly adequate for 'plane-spotting, sea-scanning and other grandparental activities. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the cost, 22 Mar. 2009
Bj Fitzpatrick (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars (Electronics)
I bought these Olympus binoculars for my wife to watch wildlife in our garden and she is very pleased with them.They are nice and light and easy to focus,very good value for the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird watching, 17 April 2009
H. Bourne (cheshire uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars (Electronics)
This biocular is excelent for country walks, holidays, etc quite powerful, easy to carry the name speaks for its self I would'nt be without it now

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice small & light binoculars, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars (Electronics)
2. The provided nylon carrying bag which can be attached to a belt feels quite flimsy and lacks a sufficently large velcro closure to prevent the binoculars from falling out when moving about.
3. lens caps are provided but are standalone, ie do not have any securing system to the body itself so these will get lost fairly soon.
As such a nice product, but the finishing could easily be improved by the producer in future production lines...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect compact pair of binoculars, 29 Aug. 2009
G. King "gk100" (York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars (Electronics)
We've just returned from our holiday in Scotland where these have been used every day for spotting wildlife on land and sea. They have been excellent for having in a pocket for a walk, as they are quick to focus and have nice crisp optics.

Our children have also found them easy to hold and use. They've had difficulty with holding previous larger binoculars but have had no trouble with using these to see harbour porpoises, seals and even a far-off sea eagle.

With these binoculars, there's also none of the bang-bang-bang against your chest so often experienced when wallking with larger binoculars on a strap round your neck. These are small enough to fit in a pocket. Alternatively, the carry pouch has a loop which allows you to attach it to a belt or straps.

The narrower field of view has occassionally made it harder to track fast-moving birds in flight but overall, we are still really pleased with these - great value for money. Would get every familiy member a pair if we could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small binos make big picture, 8 Dec. 2009
J. Macmillan (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars (Electronics)
Ideal for birdwatching, theatre, sailing or whatever turns you on, the Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binocular are genuine pocket binoculars. The image is clear and bright, focussing is easy and the 10x magnification allows you to see detail without picture-shake. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money, 8 July 2009
This review is from: Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars (Electronics)
After seeing a pair of Bushnells with a friend, buying a binoc had been on my mind for a while. With a clear lack of knowledge, did some research and found that this particular pair was highly rated for normal use (i.e., sports, bird watching etc). They are extremely light, small and portable and comes in an attractive carrycase. Simple to use and adjust dioptre and vision. However, would recommend higher spec ones if you are a serious user.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 27 May 2009
Jax (Devon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars (Electronics)
These are great. I bought them to watch my grandaughter learning to surf....I don't get too close to the sea. I can sit on my bit of the beach and easily identify her and see how she's doing. I really didn't expect them to be this good at this price. They looked a bit tacky when I opened the box but I really don't care, their performance has more than made up for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus Binoculars - an excellent product!, 1 Jun. 2009
S. Chatfield (Cowbridge, South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars (Electronics)
I can completely recommend this product - my partner was absolutely delighted with them. They come in a very nice compact cover, and are easy to carry around,

Great magnification too, already taken them along on our long coastal walks in Pembrokeshire - very clear view.

Only negative, is the protective lens slip on rubber covers - they do not stay on very well, and we have now thrown them both away, as not essential.
100% recommendation