5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Inspirational Worship ! Get The Video Too !!!
I have listened to a lot of Gospel/Christian music of late, some of which has been quite inspirational. However, I can honestly say that this CD by Paul Wilbur is by far the best Christian music that I have come across.
Published on 7 May 2003 by M. D Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Concerned about this product!
Published 19 months ago by Faithybabes

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Inspirational Worship ! Get The Video Too !!!, 7 May 2003
M. D Roberts (Gwent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Jerusalem Arise (Audio CD)
The lyrics, music and atmosphere purveyed during the production are absolutely incredible. Performed live in Jerualem, Israel, this has to be a must-hear for every Christian. Seldom has such music been so moving.
The adoration for the Lord Jesus through the music and lyrics is extremely personal and intimate and is like balm to the soul.
The lyrics are so deep and meaningful and the music is pure worship. The singer appears to be lost in worship and adoration for the Lord, not to mention the Choir and even the audience themselves !
I really am lost for words as how to describe the sheer majesty and praise emanating from this work ! If I could only recommend one Christian CD, then this would be the one. Highly recommended.
There is also a VHS video available of the actual live recording of this event in Jerusalem. It is incredible ! The praise and worship will blow your mind. One of the most amazing spectacles of Christian music that I have ever seen.
Paul Wilbur's other CD's "Shalom Jerusalem", "Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem" and "Lion Of Judah" are all highly recommended too.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great gift idea, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Jerusalem Arise (Audio CD)
This CD is an excellent musical gift for any Christian on your heart strait fro one of our Lords chosen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Concerned about this product!, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jerusalem Arise (Audio CD)
I have always liked the music of Paul Wilbur but this product gives me cause for concern. Some of the words in the songs don't align with scripture, and some of Paul's statements and proclamations don't agree with scripture either! For example, Paul states that "The Lion of Judah is about to roar like never before". Although the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is mentioned in the book of Revelation, there is no mention of Him "roaring". Also Paul states that "The LORD shouts over us" - He does not. Scripture says He sings over us. I therefore believe 'The Shout of El Shaddai' to be unscriptural, and the next year of Jubilee is 2014. In 'We Have Overcome' the words state that "we have overcome by the name and the blood". This is not true. We don't overcome by 'the name'. We overcome by 'the blood of the Lamb' (i.e. we are born again and the blood of the Lamb covers our unrighteousness), and by the word of OUR TESTIMONY, and that we don't love our lives even unto death (Rev. 12:11). There are other subtle deceptions contained on this album. Beloved of the Lord, we must be careful what we sing and what we proclaim. Anything that is not pure truth according to the Bible is lies and deception. We must renew our minds and only sing words that line up with scripture. I have nothing against brother Paul, but wish he'd thought a bit more about what he was singing on this album. There is much deception preached throughout the world and much of it coming from America. We must guard our hearts and minds. Shalom.

5.0 out of 5 stars No stopping Wilbur! At his best yet Again!, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Jerusalem Arise (Audio CD)
Such an all refreshing Praise & Worship album.
I danced, laughed, cried, celebrated... & Prayed!
Thank you.
Always play it in my car, kitchen and everywhere I possibly can

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Jerusalem Arise (Audio CD)
I can only recommend this very nice CD. My whole family loves it! It is a special kind of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jerusalem Arise, 8 July 2009
Miss K. Samura "Lady K" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jerusalem Arise (Audio CD)
well, what can I say about this CD? personally, i think it is one of the best out there. I am always blessed whenever I listen to it and my entire family loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD/artist, 6 Aug 2008
C. Akinradewo (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jerusalem Arise (Audio CD)
Absolutely wonderful CD. I love every track. My favourite is Spirit of the Living God, which leads me to deep worship virtually every time. I have searched for and obtained every Paul Wilbur CD as a result.

Jerusalem Arise
Jerusalem Arise by Paul Wilbur (Audio CD - 2002)