5.0 out of 5 stars So Tough Part 2! Great Album!
When I first this got thi cd, it brought me back to the days of "So Tough." Very similar formula and in a good way!

This is well worth having, paricularly for the great second disc, which has lots of qaulity tracks and in my opnion almost comes across as a mini ablum.

Much better than the second discs of Foxbase Alpha and So Tough, whereas those ones...
Published on 28 Oct. 2010 by Dimension

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't touch this with a 10ft pole!
I bought this as a gift for my niece,It came in a nice fitting package,I thought Id check out the songs on youtube,All I can say is that its HORRIBLE,Never in all my life have I heard such over edited garbage!
Published on 11 Mar. 2011 by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Finisterre (Audio CD)
Fantastic CD with songs of the quality you expect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amost 5 out of 5, 14 Dec. 2002
This review is from: Finisterre (Audio CD)
Best St.Etienne album: Finisterre or Tiger Bay? Tough one as this album features some of the band's best and most instantly listenable tracks for years, and Tiger Bay has been my favourite album for ages. 'Shower scene' and 'New thing' stand out by miles, although the opener 'Action', the second tune 'Amateur' and the third (instrumental) 'Language lab', state their intentions up front for this pop-orientated, synth-driven collection of gold nuggets.
Whilst I found the film samples between tracks on So Tough interesting and original, I really think St.Etienne have done it to death now, and I especially cringe everytime I hear the 'Have you ever been to a Harvester before?' intro. There's no need.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great, 6 Sept. 2014
revelation, a great record

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
happy daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars my neice, 26 May 2013
This review is from: My World 2.0 (Audio CD)
got this for a neice and she likes it a lot but if you like him you will like this for is fans

4.0 out of 5 stars another success, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: My World 2.0 (Audio CD)
Plenty of catchy tunes among the 10 tracks and a welcome addition after the first mini-album. He will have a hard job keeping on track if there is anything in the recent poor publicity he has been attracting.

4.0 out of 5 stars thats better, 21 July 2005
D.A.C "1984" (widnes,cheshire,u.k) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finisterre (Audio CD)
after the appalling sound of water album i struggled to think of how saint etienne could ever produce an album that i would love again.but they did and im proud to say this is one of my favourite albums of 2002.most of the songs are excellent especially action and shower scene.the main thing that spoils it are the voice overs between songs.very annoying.great album though

5.0 out of 5 stars JB, 27 Nov. 2011
This review is from: My World 2.0 (Audio CD)
Justin Bieber is my guilty pleasure i have to say... i don't really care what people say about me liking his songs, he's a great artist and the album is GREAT

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME!!, 15 Feb. 2010
J. L. Summerill "JLS" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My World 2.0 (Audio CD)
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!! HE IS THE BEST SINGER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!

I BUY EVERYONE OF HIS SONGS!!

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't touch this with a 10ft pole!, 11 Mar. 2011
This review is from: My World 2.0 (Audio CD)
The singer clearly can't sing without voice amps to make them sound better,even then it does fail miserably,I try to keep an open mind on genre's of music,and pop is falling,deep.I mean,30 years ago Metal music was Pathetic,now with amazing Artist's like Slipknot,Metal is by far the best genre of music out there,So may I suggest avoiding this album at all costs,Its not worth the price,Even if it was given to you for free,Its still not worth it!!!
I recommend a more down to earth genre like Metal,but be warned,you wont like it to begin with.

Finisterre
Finisterre by Saint Etienne (Audio CD - 2002)