on 5 September 2013
This was meant to be about £30 if I bought it knew, so I was a bit skeptical when I saw the pre-owned version for roughly £5. However, I can say that this product was in excellent condition and my son enjoyed it thoroughly. I would recommend this to any avid Star Wars fans.
on 13 September 2013
Our son was absolutely delighted with this game - thank you so much! Arrived speedily and in its box with instructions. Works perfectly. One very delighted young lad!
on 27 February 2005
The graphics in this game are very good - as is the action. You get to drive many vehicles including one that looks like the AT ST from Return of the Jedi, a speeder bike, a tank, and some kind of dinosaur creature. I will agree that the Republic Gunship levels especially on Geonosis are the best but each level is as good as the next- you even visit the wookie planet which will be seen in Episode 3- Overall the best Star Wars game you can buy. Plus the multiplayer levels are quite enjoyable epecially the Geonosis arena as seen in Episode 2.
on 22 June 2014
if you love the films then there is no reason why you wont like this game - good condition -fair price - very happycustomer
on 14 November 2002
Star Wars: The Clone Wars starts where the film Star Wars episode 2 ends. Star Wars: The Clone Wars has 16 missions. The missions range from escort missions to search and destroy. The graphics are good but the framerate tends to slow down during them big battles. You'll get to pilot a range of vehicles from tanks to planes. Some of the missions you'll play on foot using your lightsaber but them missions tend to slow the game down. The best part of the game has got to be the multiplayer. There is a couple of multiplayer games from king of the hill to deathmatch. But the best multiplayer team has got to be the strategy game where each player has a base and has to destroy the other players base. On that game you can have 2 on 2 or a 1 on 1. If for any reason to buy this game it is for the multiplayer.
VINE VOICEon 28 May 2004
THE STORY:
As the Clone Wars get underway, Count Dooku begins the reconstruction of the Dark Reaper, an ancient Sith weapon of terrible power. Facing this new threat head on are Jedi Masters Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi and the volatile Padawan Anakin Skywalker.
WHAT'S GOOD:
Umm... Give me a minute, I'll think of something... Well, the title screen aboard the bridge of a Republic Transport (looks like a Star Destroyer bridge but has Clone Troopers and Astromech Droids walking around) looks pretty cool. The all too few levels in which you get to pilot the Republic Gunship are good fun, revisiting the enjoyment of 'Starfighter' and 'Jedi Starfighter'.
WHAT'S BAD:
Now here, I'll have no trouble coming up with ideas! The graphics are awful, looking more like those of a PS1 most of the time. Worse than the graphics, however, is the voice acting, I literally cringe whenever I hear the terrible attempts at Dooku, Yoda, Mace and Anakin impressions. As for the voice of Obi-Wan, let's just say that I had problems resisting the urge to pull my own ears off just to make it stop! The missions are linear and generally repetetive, meaning that there is absolutely no replay value (except, as I say, on the Gunship levels). However, this game's worst crime is giving you levels in which you can walk around in person swinging your lightsaber and then making those levels the most dreadful gaming experience ever! Fans of the Star Wars Universe (like myself) might also be annoyed by the sudden appearance of this Dark Reaper, which supposedly killed thousands of Jedi in the Sith War and yet, strangely, was never mentioned in 'The Sith War' comics.
If you have a PS2 and want a Star Wars game choose 'Bounty Hunter', or failing that, 'Jedi Starfighter'. Leave this well alone!
on 7 February 2008
This is a review by my seven year old son, who is an expert in these matters..

What is the point of playing a game called Clone Wars when you don't even get to be a clone. You also can't be a droid by yourself. Overall a boring game with hardly any action. Star Wars Battle Front is a much better game on all levels.
on 19 February 2009
I am a big star wars fan always have always will be but when i saw this game i was SHOCKED i bought it immediatly. If i Wanted to know more about it i would buy the game and read the booklet inside it but sometimes it doesn't tell you what it's about so you kind of have to guess really, and that let it down a tiny weeny bit. Still even though it is hard to play it is still Fantastic to play on. I think that it's an everyday game that most people should like!

(BUT THAT IS MY OPINION SO DONT COMPLAIN)

The reason why i think most people gave it a 1% is because it can sometimes be slow and may not always play well, But the reason why I have rated it 5% is because I like adventure and war games and when i saw this i knew it was the best game EVER.
on 4 March 2015
first class everythng
on 11 May 2012
I can't really give a very accurate review for this item as I bought it for my grandson. However, he says he enjoys it, it works well and I haven't had any complaints.