5.0 out of 5 stars Quote- "Rats!" I.E, "Where's my damned Z Sabre?", 7 Feb 2004
This review is from: Megaman Zero (Video Game)
The title of my review is mis-leading! I love this game! I got it as soon as it came out and I am STILL stuck on Fafnir! Now THAT is saying something (Not about my gaming skills, mind you.)! At the start you have no Z Sabre! THE WORLD IS ENDING! Not quite! I won't tell ye anymore, 'cause you'll have to buy it to see.
The only annoying thing to start with was Ciel, who has grown on me(*Points to Ciel-Fungus*)! Nice plot, cute little sprites, power-ups for the Z Sabre... This game has it all!
The Bad Guys are really cool too! The Four Generals rock! Now I shall shut up... Buh Bai and BUY THIS GAME!
A hint to the sequel-
Elpizo: Just one more thing before you leave Zero...
Zero: Yes SAH! What is it?
Elpizo: What do you think of my hair *Flick flick*? Should I have it up or down *Salutes*?
Confused? BUY THE SEQUEL TOO!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Must you review it?" "I must! I must!", 23 Aug 2002
This review is from: Megaman Zero (Video Game)
Cor, blimey!
In two words, that will sum up this game. I'm sure some of you have faced the nightmare (Ooh, I feel ill- Ed.) of Megaman X6, being the tackiest Megaman game in hardness. "No! I fell down another bottomless pit!" and I have no doubt that you've all felt, or said that.
So, we have a basic Zero at the start of the game, with only a plasma hand gun. Peeaaacchyy....
But as you go through the game you can earn more weapons (None stated as spoilers may occur- Ed.) and they become more powerful as you level-up in a Pokemon-esque fashion.
In this game, the Pantheon Robots (as they were named in Japan.)*bleed* thus, making this one of the most mature Megaman games to date. (Excluding the UNEDITED version of Megaman X4.) This game also has the more linear progress of Megaman Battle Network, unlocking the missions as you go along.
Some missions, you cannot stop from coming until later. (Don't even get me started.) And can often come when you *really* don't want them to.
Help comes in such strange forms, such as our little (And often cute) friends, the Cyber Elves. (Again, Japanese name.)Who can alter your abilities, gain you more health, or alter the whole level! (There's this Hacker Elf, looks like Wizardmon, but tis much cooler than that. -Ed.) And element cards (Ice, Lightning, Fire.) are used much like boss weapons, only there's three of em'. Gotta love paralysing my enemies with the Lightning Card, though!
This game has the skill level of some of the harder Megaman games, but has been made easier by the Cyber Elves. (Can't bare to use some of em' they're so cute. -Ed.) One of the main bosses can be a royal pain-in-the-butt. Not telling WHO, though.
All-in-all, this has turned out to be one of the better games, not too long, not too short. (And you can annoy your friends with the Admireation System that records all your stats and times!) Brilliant game.
Get it. That's an order.

Megaman Zero
Megaman Zero by Capcom (Game Boy Advance)
Used & New from: 16.44