5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Published on 13 Feb 2003 by Encore

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Be Fooled
I brougt this album following the release of the 2 amazing singles "The Logical Song" and "Nessaja", and was extremly dissapointed to find that the rest of the album was full of noisy, boring cheap and tacky sounding techno tracks! I knew this album was a collection of Scooters supposed greatest hits, but I hated them in the early 90's and thought that they had improoved...
Published on 31 Oct 2002 by storm_suvari

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Feb 2003
Encore (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
Being a collection of all the singles released with Axel on the band, plus their b-sides and remixes, this album HAD to be... perfect. Everyone knows how incredibly powerful their singles are, but I think that during the Axel era - the second chapter!- they also gained much quality. Most noticable for me are "Aii Shot the DJ" , "F**k the Millenium" and "Call me Mañana", because they are incredibly diferent from the versions on the CDs, and naturally they sound better. But what I really like about this album are the b-sides. If people only judge Scooter by their singles, they'll never realize the true quality and originality these guys can get. "Bramfeld" is like the WEIRDEST song I've heard from them, very hardcore, but very aphex-twin sounding. "Habanera" even uses a sample from Bizet's opera "Carmen"! "Siberia", not a techno song, has a very ethnic feel - kinda similar to the samples used in "Chinese Whispers" form the album "We bring the noise" - and is extremely mystical. These are just examples. If you decide to buy this album, be sure to be more open-minded because definately Scooter are evolving and it has gone far beyond simple hardcore/happy hardcore now!! I just hope it doesn't end with Jay Frog coming in.

5.0 out of 5 stars A collection of the best danc esingles since 1998!, 2 Jan 2002
crazydan@ukonline.co.uk (A raver in Tamworth UK!!!!) - See all my reviews
Well wat can i say this is scooters second singles album, that is a fantatstic goal in todays music scene as most bands split after 3 albums(this is their 10th). The album contains the best collection of dance music your likely to hear all year, including remixes and b sides plus scooters famous live performances(yes a dance band that can do live!!!) it also includes the last scooter ballad and break beat efforts which showws just how versatile they are! The album is split in into 2 cd's, thats a lot of material! if u want some class dance,rave trance or just good music this is for u!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LIKED IT DON'T ASK ME WHY!!!, 12 Jan 2009
Jason Thorne (England / Oxford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Push the Beat for This Jam: the Singles 1994-2002 (Audio CD)
This album is great if you don't think about it to much if you do you more than likely turn if off. The songs and beats are all the same but it works as for the lyrics they are top draw song writing in a silly way. You really need to give this a go everybody likes a bit of Scooter you just don't know it to you have listened to it, thats what I have been telling my self anyway. Stand out tune of many is the classic Nessaja there are some great lines in that and the video is mad you can catch that on Youtube which is well worth watching.

4.0 out of 5 stars dance music that does it job, 16 Jun 2012
I really liked the kinetic sound of this band when I first started listening to them when I was 17. At the time I was concerened with what the music sounded like and not about the lyrical content. I think this band would work better as a instrumental band with ocassional vocal songs- I don't think I have come across a band (Dance, rock or whatever) that has had lyrics as hilariously bad as this band. I seen an interview with the singer on youtube and he said he relies on an english dictionairy to write songs- you can imagine stringing random crap like 'i scream icecream in dance' together to create lyrics, realising that it makes a tiny but of sense, but without realising how mind numbingly dull it sounds having only a conversational understanding of the english language. It is unbelievable the rubbish this band samples and just puts a tiny voice over it to release as songs, but alot of the time it works. What it also unbelievable is the amount of lyrics that are recycled in future songs- I know for a fact that a 12 year old (english or german) would not be so stupid as to make the same error time and time again). If I was the singer I would whip myself everynight for such dumb lyrics. Having said that the music as instrumentals does make you want to get up and dance.

4.0 out of 5 stars comments from Ian W, 23 Sep 2009
No problems - arrived on schedule and gives excellent value for money .....need I say more?

4.0 out of 5 stars Do they actually know what they are singing?, 3 Sep 2002
Mr. Christopher Drew "Tiny Island Software" (Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If you like your techno cheesy, fast and happy hardcore style then you will find this CD a blast with plenty of up tempo tunes complete with pinky and perky style pitched up, speeded up vocals. The male rapping features heavily, is incredibly cheesy and does much to ruin what could be great instrumentals! I understand these guys are from Hamburg- do they actually understand English?
Cheesy aside and skipping over a couple of truly terrible tracks I still really like this album though even the KLF inspired parts aren't enough to make me take Scooter seriously. If you liked the logical song (in the UK charts as I write this) then you will find plenty more to like on this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bust my 3 grand car stereo system to this album, 26 Sep 2002
This an amazing album. Since playing Scooter as a DJ is the 90's I was very pleased to find there singles compliation album. True there are lots of cheesey vocals but this makes Scooter. Sadly a version a Billy Idol's famous songs was not very good but classics such as Friends, Move Your Ass and Logical Song more that make up for it. Not for the Libery-X or Will Young lovers this is for true old school techno ravers. You keep the spirit alive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance the night away!, 29 Jan 2003
Robert Todorov (Bridgend, Mid-Glamorgan United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This album is a great compilation of the Scooter singles from 1994 - 2002. As well as the well known tracks like the logical song, there are great less known about dance tracks like Let me be your valatine. Will keep the party going for hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars loud!, 4 Sep 2002
shena cloke (hythe, kent Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I brought this off the back of one song,the logical song,so i didn`t really know what to expect. From the first play i loved it and there is not one song that i hate. If you like dance music then this cd is for you,great for the long summer days but it must be played with the volume turned up high!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014