5.0 out of 5 stars Bonza!
This product is exactly what i was looking for to hold prescriptions in my pharmacy while i type the details in on the computer. The adhesive pad sticks really well and doesn't come off but you can unclip the rest of the device if you need to. Good quality product, I would definitley recommend it!
Published on 10 Jan. 2010 by Mr. G. R. Owens

3.0 out of 5 stars Trouble
I discovered that it doesn't seem to hold its own weight. The adhesive pad..was..well not adhesive..and I had to invest in some strong glue to fit it into place. It does however, hold a small selection of paper now..but its vaunted flexibility is an exaggeration.
Published on 18 Dec. 2010 by Dr. C. Heath

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonza!, 10 Jan. 2010
Mr. G. R. Owens (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kensington FlexClip Copyholder - Copy holder - black Ref: 62081 (Office Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Trouble, 18 Dec. 2010
Dr. C. Heath (Manchester, Lancashire.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Copy holder, 8 April 2013
Ideal for holding a few sheets at a time and flexible enough to position where you need to view the page. One drawback was the self-adhesive facility which had to be abandoned as not strong enough and the need to find a suitable place to attach the clip instead - clipped to edge of my printer which sits above my computer!

1.0 out of 5 stars Chucked in the bin, 24 Oct. 2010
Cotswold Baker (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This may be cheap, but I'd still expect it to to do the job, which it does not. When I bent the flexible arm, as I needed to, it stopped holding itself up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Document holder, 10 April 2010
The clip holder is easy to attach (mine is on a laptop) and works well as long as its not overloaded with sheets! Looks good too - like 2 mice ears!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 11 Feb. 2015
Stuart Lee (Ryton, Tyne & Wear, UK) - See all my reviews
You get what you pay for. It's very cheap but also very rubbish. The arm flops around under its own weight; the clamp slips under its own weight. I don't know how anyone can get away with selling this. Come on Amazon - don't let rubbish like this tarnish your good name!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 17 Jun. 2014
This is a real cool bit of kit in the right situation it is very flexible the only thing i can say is you must bear in mind it is the same distance away as your screen for me that's not always the case as i have large monitors otherwise cool

2.0 out of 5 stars I use it with my macbook pro and macbook air ..., 4 Jan. 2015
I use it with my macbook pro and macbook air. it can't hold a paper! because macbook are made from aluminum and it quite slippy surface. it fall down every time i hold paper. rubbish stuffs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kensington FlexClip, 2 April 2013
I used to have one of these years ago, and tried to find one again, it was a great price, and arrived quickly.
It clips on to the side of the laptop and is excellent would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 8 Jan. 2014
I use this regularly - it the most useful copy holder I've ever had - there's no room to put a free standing one in our office, so clipping it to the back of the screen works very well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›