on 10 January 2010
This product is exactly what i was looking for to hold prescriptions in my pharmacy while i type the details in on the computer. The adhesive pad sticks really well and doesn't come off but you can unclip the rest of the device if you need to. Good quality product, I would definitley recommend it!
on 18 December 2010
I discovered that it doesn't seem to hold its own weight. The adhesive pad..was..well not adhesive..and I had to invest in some strong glue to fit it into place. It does however, hold a small selection of paper now..but its vaunted flexibility is an exaggeration.
on 8 April 2013
Ideal for holding a few sheets at a time and flexible enough to position where you need to view the page. One drawback was the self-adhesive facility which had to be abandoned as not strong enough and the need to find a suitable place to attach the clip instead - clipped to edge of my printer which sits above my computer!
on 24 October 2010
This may be cheap, but I'd still expect it to to do the job, which it does not. When I bent the flexible arm, as I needed to, it stopped holding itself up.
on 13 March 2016
This was perfect for what I needed it for. I had literally tons of papers I had to transcribe into type and didn't want to purchase one of the usual stands with the page holder because quite simply it wouldn't have fitted on my laptop. You cannot put a huge amount of papers into the holder, but that isn't a problem as it still holds quite a number. I will have to get another one though, not because of a fault with the product, but because one of my dogs used it as a dog toy!!
on 1 May 2016
It does what it says, but not as strong as I would have liked it to be. Initially had given it 4 stars, but then changed it to 5 because just because I think it is not as strong as it should be, does not mean someone else will find it that way. I do have the tendency to push things to their limit.

... I still feel like giving it 4 stars
on 23 February 2016
this product started out well enough but within a month, it broke! I am thoroughly disappointed and unimpressed because I liked it to begin with.
because I need to have a copy holder for when I am writing, I have now ordered a freestanding one but the point is, why sell a product that is going to break so easily?
on 11 February 2015
You get what you pay for. It's very cheap but also very rubbish. The arm flops around under its own weight; the clamp slips under its own weight. I don't know how anyone can get away with selling this. Come on Amazon - don't let rubbish like this tarnish your good name!!
on 17 June 2014
This is a real cool bit of kit in the right situation it is very flexible the only thing i can say is you must bear in mind it is the same distance away as your screen for me that's not always the case as i have large monitors otherwise cool
on 4 January 2015
I use it with my macbook pro and macbook air. it can't hold a paper! because macbook are made from aluminum and it quite slippy surface. it fall down every time i hold paper. rubbish stuffs!