on 24 July 2014
Yes this item was satisfactory to me. Probably because I like watching old films and series. I recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind watching series that were produced in what I will call the 'Non Jet Age'.
on 1 November 2012
Good picture quality and love the old series. The packaging not brilliant, however, it is what is inside that counts. V.good.
on 24 June 2007
One aspect of the series is Annette Andre, the co-star of this television program. She is definately eye candy and I recommend the series. Even better, I get to meet Andre personally at the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention in Aberdeen, Maryland in September. I plan to get an autograph and have my picture taken with her. If you are not familiar with this talented and beautiful actress, this TV series shows just how good she is. Amazon.com has a great price so grab your copy today.
on 5 May 2015