on 12 November 2003
I purchased a Panasonic TX32DK2 in November 2001, my choice of manufacturer was based on, as I thought a solid built reliable product! How wrong could I have been!!! Before the set was 2 years old the Tube has gone.This is on a T.V that cost almost £800.00 I am now watching a 14" portable as it will cost around £500 for a new tube & the cost of a new replacement set is frightening! "Come on Panasonic get your act together" I can now see why this manufacturer does not have enough confidence in the longevity of their products to exceed the 1 year warranty they give. I will most certainly never ever buy any other Panasonic product!
on 17 January 2004
Like Kevin we purchased this model, after three years the tube packed in, we have been advised not to bother replacing the tube because life expectancy is 3-4 years for this Phillips tube.
on 24 April 2007
I've had this set for more than 6years and it is still going strong!

Maybe a small number of owners have been unlucky with their sets having early problems, but I would bet that most are very happy.

It's not disppointed in any department - I use it for watching TV, playing games on my playstation, watching DVDs and even as a computer screen for my media centre PC.
on 1 November 2003
HAD ONE OF THESE BABIES FOR OVER THREE YEARS NOW - SUPERB 100% PICTURE QUALITY - TOOK 5 MINS TO SETUP WITH THE QLINK AUTO CONNECTION - IT TALKED TO MY PANASONIC DVD AND VIDEO PLAYER & SAT BOX - AND PROGRAMMED ALL CHANNELS ETC AUTOMATICALLY. REALLY CRISP PICTURE AND THE SOUND QUALITY IS AWESOME FOR THE SPECIFICATION. ALL ROUND TOP DOLLAR - WILL NEVER BUY ANY OTHER TV NOW OTHER THAN PANASONIC - BEATS SONY IN ITS CLASS WITH THE TAU TECHNHOLOGY. SILVER & BLACK CABINET STAND FOR CENTRAL SPEAKER ETC IS VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE - PANASONIC HAVE GOT IT VERY RIGHT - GREAT FUN PLAYING PS2 GAMES ON THIS TV !!!